This is a digital file
Blue Band Sampler
PDF Pattern for Automatic Download
I designed this band sampler because I wanted to do a design that incorporated the Fibonacci sequence: 1,1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89 and so on, where each number is the sum of the previous two. The height of each band is a Fibonacci number, starting with two rows one stitch high and ending with a wide band 89 stitches high.
This product is a PDF file that you will be able to download immediately after purchase. Please note this is a PDF pattern only, not a kit or a finished item.
As the product is a digital file, I cannot offer refunds or exchanges. Contact me if you have any issues with downloading the PDF file.
• Both colour and black-and-white symbol charts
• For this design, to keep the file size down, I have put the colour chart and the black-and-white chart in separate files. Both files include the colour key and are otherwise identical. You will be able to download both after purchase. (For this design which only uses one colour, it doesn’t make much difference, but both styles of chart are there in case you prefer using one to the other.)
• Colour key in DMC floss colours. (Though in this case, as the design is monochrome, you can easily choose any colour you like.)
• Colour photo of finished product
• Instructions for personalizing with your initials and the year you stitched it
Model stitched using DMC floss on 28 count linen, but the design can be stitched on Aida as it only uses full cross stitches.
• Stitch count: 60 stitches wide x 242 stitches high
• Size of design when stitched 14 stitches/inch (14 count Aida or 28 count linen/evenweave over 2 threads): 4¼ in x 17½ in / 11 cm x 44 cm
• This only the size of the design itself; add an extra 2-3 in / 5-8 cm on each side of the design for finishing or framing when calculating how much fabric you will need.
• To calculate the size of the design on other thread counts, divide the number of stitches in each dimension of the design (given in the stitch count above) by the stitches per inch of the fabric you are using.
• Stitches used: cross stitch
This pattern is copyright 2016 Hilary Wells. Don’t resell, distribute or share the pattern in any form, either electronically or hard copy (such as photocopies). You can sell finished hand-stitched items made from the pattern as long as you give credit to Hilary Wells/Linen Pixel Designs. If you have any other questions about how you are allowed to use the pattern, contact me through my Etsy shop.
If you share any photos or information from this listing anywhere online, such as Pinterest or a blog, please link back to my shop at www.etsy.com/ca/shop/LinenPixelDesigns