This is a digital file
The Darling Danger Dress
This is a fully tested pattern and includes a step by step photo tutorial, gallery of finished samples, and even links to a video tutorial I put together. You will receive a PDF of the pattern, and your download should begin as soon as your payment is processed. This is not a listing for the completed dress!
Crocheted in soft cotton, this dress is just the thing to keep your little one cool and cute on a summer day! This makes a wonderful flower girl or special occasion dress and is a great baby shower or birthday gift.
• Written in US terminology
• Sizes available: 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m (for larger sizes, download this pattern: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/485161801)
• Yarn: For 6 -12 months and up, light worsted weight is used. Recommended yarns include Hobby Lobby's "I Love this Cotton" and Knit Picks' "Dishie". Newborn through 3-6 month sizes can be made in DK weight yarn. I recommend Lion Brand Collection Cotton Bamboo. I made the 0-3 month size with one skein of LB Collection Cotton Bamboo as well as about half a skein of I Love This Cotton that I had left over.
• Yardage: 300 - 420. Your yardage will depend on the size you are making as well as your yarn weight. I would recommend buying a little extra just to be sure you have enough yarn (never a bad idea!). For the 24 month version, I used about 2.5 skeins of I Love This Cotton solids (their printed skeins have less yardage so if you are using these, make sure you get enough to compensate).
• Gauge: Varies depending on the size you are making - gauge is listed for each size. Please check your gauge.
• Hook: H hook for all sizes except 18-24, which is made with an I hook. Or use hook needed to obtain gauge.
• Other materials: tapestry needle to weave in ends, stitch markers (I use bobby pins).
• Difficulty: Easy to Intermediate. Some of the techniques are tricky, but there are step by step photos and linked videos included to help. I am also always available to answer any questions!
• Stitches (st./st.’s) used: Foundation Double Crochet (fdc), Foundation Single Crochet (fdc), chain (ch.), Double Crochet (dc), Single Crochet (sc), slip stitch (sl.st.), Double crochet 2 together (dc2tog)
• Worked in the round from top to bottom. Seam is on the side.
• When asterisks appear in the pattern, repeat everything between the asterisks as many times as instructed.
• You may feel free to sell dresses made from this pattern but please attribute the pattern to me and link to my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CharissaPrayDesigns
• Sizing is based off of this size chart from the Craft Yarn Council: http://bit.ly/1wJakt5
If you can, I would suggest working based off of actual measurements. You may want to go up or down a hook size if your recipient is smaller or larger than these sizes.
Thank you for checking out this listing! You can see my other crochet patterns at this link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CharissaPrayDesigns?section_id=18948274