Set of two blue and white Scandinavian themed antique postcards. Early 1900's. One features a young boy and girl in traditional Scandinavian attire. The other is a woman knitting. One is used and the other is unused. The knitting girl is published by Israel's and the other is Raphael Tuck & Sons.
Good overall antique condition. No tears, folds, or stains. Some light wear in the corners and along the top edge.
Shipped in a rigged photo mailer.
Convo me if you have questions or want additional pictures. Thanks for visiting my shop!
* Vintage item, sold "as is". Ships in 1-3 business days.
* Shipping can be combined for a big savings. Please message me for a quote. I refund any extra shipping paid if over $1.00. International shipping available.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship to the US via USPS Priority and First Class Mail. International shipping is available for most items. Buyers are responsible for paying any taxes and fees required by the country the item is being shipped to. Shipping can be combined for savings.
Prints, cards, and paper ephemera can typically be combined in the same enveloped. If so, I will I only charge for shipping on the first print. Shipping charges for the others will be refunded.
Any shipping overages that exceed $1.00 will be refunded.
I accept PayPal, Credit Cards,and Etsy Gift Cards.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If you have any questions or would like to request additional pictures please message me!