You have an alphabet stamp on the leather tag for this kit.
The alphabet leather stamp is written in CAPITAL letters, 9 letters maximum.
Please choose a word for your bag.
Leave a note to niizo writing your 【leather tag】＆【☎phone number】 for dispatching the parcel.
Sunny Day Canvas Bag DIY Kit with Sewing Pattern & Tutorials (all the materials included) by niizo
Difficulty: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Finished size : 55 x 28 x 12 cm (21-5/ 8” x 11 x 4-3/ 4”)
▨ ▨ ▨ NOTE:
This is a Bag DIY Kit, not a finished product.
All the materials are included in the package, no more trouble in lacking of some parts of supplies of making the bag :)
We ship the sewing Kit from Taiwan within 3 business working days.
The estimated shipping days : 10-14 days to Europe/ North America
5-7 days to Asia Pacific
▨ ▨ ▨ Sewing Level:
Having the equivalent experiences on bag sewing, and have a basic knowledge of installing a zipper.
▨ ▨ ▨ Sewing Kit include:
• A4 sized PDF sewing pattern (digital file)
• PDF Step by Step Sewing guidelines booklet. (digital file)
• The fellowing supplies which include :
Main fabric - Japanese Waxed Canvas 110 x 80 cm (43-5/ 16” x 31-1/ 2” )
Lining fabric - Nylon Fabric 155 x 80 cm (61” x 31-1/ 2” )
Accessory fabric - Cotton 55 x 65 cm (21-5/ 8” x 25-5/ 8”)
#3 Zipper 20 cm (7-7/ 8”) & 25 cm (9-7/ 8 ”)
Pre-cut Punch holed Leather Piece 3 x 5.5 cm(1-3/ 16 ” x 2-3/ 16 ”)
One Set of Magnetic Snap diameter 2 cm (13/ 16 ”)
One Brass Swivel Snap Hooks 2.5 cm (1”)
Red Sewing Tape 6cm (2-3/ 8 ”)
▨ ▨ ▨ SHIPPING :
please see my shop policy
▨ ▨ ▨ FEATURE ：
• Easy to print out the sewing pattern by using your home printer
• Original Design from Amy, a Taiwanese handcraft bag designer
• Clear step by step instructions with tutorial videos allow you to finish the bag as easy as possible.
▨ ▨ ▨ Sunny Day Canvas Bag Description ：
- One piece design makes the bag lighter than others. Easier to carry it around.
- Using magnetic snaps.
- Multiple pocket design creates huge storage space for organizing your bigger size daily essentials.
- Using top edge zipper pocket design to secure the small essential items.
- Big zipper pocket on the front of the bag which allows you to organize bigger items.
▨ ▨ ▨ Learning Objective:
One Piece Bag Pattern Design and Sewing Skill, Installing Top Edge Zipper, Installing Inner Bag Zipper Pocket
▨ ▨ ▨ Tools (should be prepared by yourself)：
Sewing Machine, Sewing Scissor, Tailor Chalk , Utility Knife, Ruler, Sewing Thread, Leather Punch Tools, Mallet, Rubber Mat, Leather sewing thread
See my "Basic Sewing Stitches" video first.
Here is the gallery of people who use our patterns to make their own DIY bag.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)