The statue of the Venus of Willendorf is a 11 centimetre (4.4 in) high statuette of a female figure estimated to have been made between about 28,000 and 25,000 BCE that was found in 1908 by Johann Veran at a palaeolithic site near Willendorf, a village in Lower Austria near the town of Krems. Carved from limestone and tinted with red ochre, the figurine is now in the Naturhistorisches Museum in Vienna, Austria.
The Venus of Willendorf is associate with fertility.
Each Venus of Willendorf charm is made from zinc metal alloy charms, lead free, cadmium free, nickel free, and are about 33 x 12 mm in size. Hole 1 mm, thickness 6 mm