Exclusive to Oh So Fleeting! Nothing else gives quite the same look of a baby being nestled in a cloud.
100% wool. Half of the wool is medium grade domestic wool. The other half is merino wool from Texas which adds more softness and fluffiness. The wool is custom dyed and milled in small batches to our specifications. It is not felted, so it is delicate and won't hold together forever, but that also means it has the most artistic potential to be stretched and arranged in many different ways.
One piece measures approximately 2 ft. X 3 ft. and weighs about 4 oz. This amount is shown in all the photos and is enough for almost all setups.
USPS First Class 3-5 Days (tracking but no insurance)
USPS Priority 2-3 Days (tracking + insurance)
USPS First Class International (no guaranteed tracking, no insurance, for packages under 4 lbs.)
USPS Priority International (includes tracking and insurance + only option for packages over 4 lbs.)
We usually ship the day after you order (except for Sundays). Please contact us in advance if you need a rush order by a certain date or if you would like to add insurance to a First Class package.
PLEASE NOTE: USPS shipping times are not guaranteed. Packages do regularly get delivered later than they are supposed to. Once your package is received by USPS, we don't have control over what happens to it, or knowledge of its location beyond what tracking indicates. We ask that you contact USPS and work with them regarding shipping delays or lost packages before getting back in touch with us. Thank you for your understanding!
Washing is not recommended. Most people simply tear off the soiled part and keep using the rest. It will not keep its new look indefinitely; that is just the nature of this product. US customers can utilize our fluff recycling program when the fluff has reached the end of its useful life (see Policies page for more info).
Special thanks to:
April Ziegler Photography
Jennifer Lambson Photography
Katie Mrozinski Photography
Cream n Cocoa Photography
Emma Lynn Photography
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship almost all orders with USPS. One or two fluffs go First Class (ground service). Three or more fluffs generally go Priority Mail (2-3 days). International orders are shipped with USPS International First Class without insurance. If you need a Priority Mail upgrade on an order of 2 or less items, OR, an International upgrade to Priority (faster and insured) please get in touch.
I currently accept Paypal and credit cards through Etsy's direct checkout.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Oh So Fleeting now offers a Fluff Recycling program!
Fluff can only be re-used so many times for newborn photography before it becomes soiled or torn and loses its new fresh fluffiness. In order to make our business more eco-friendly and prevent fluff from being thrown away, we will currently take back used fluff from US customers only which will be cleaned and re-made into new fluff. If you would like to participate in our recycling program, please follow these instructions:
*First check the fluff that you have. We currently accept solid colors of farm fluff, colorblend fluff, simply fluff, bliss fluff and rustic wool fluff.
Rainbow fluff, Fairytale fluff, sparkle fluff and fluff purchased from other sellers DOES NOT qualify for this program.*
1. Tear off any soiled fluff and throw the soiled part away (we can accept dry fluff that has been peed on, but please do not send back fluff with poo on it!).
2. Ship dry fluff cheapest way to: Oh So Fleeting, 2915 Ward Ct., Ann Arbor MI 48108 Please include a note with the shipping price you paid in the box OR send a screenshot of your postage receipt to email@example.com
3. When your old fluff is received, you will be contacted to let you know how many new discounted fluffs you are entitled to based on the weight of fluff sent back. For every 4 oz. of fluff sent back, you will receive a new fluff at 25% off. Discount can only be applied to the types of fluff in the recycling program. Also, the amount you paid to ship fluff back to Oh So Fleeting will be refunded from your next order so that you are not out of pocket for the shipping.