This is a digital file
Celtic knotwork decorates the front and back of this pillow, creating a beautiful accent for any home. The pillow can be knit as either a removable pillow cover with a button flap closure or a fully enclosed pillow with stuffing.
The finished dimensions are approximately 12" by 12" (30.5 by 30.5 cm).
Techniques required: Cable stitches, kitchener stitch (if making a closed pillow).
* Size 7 US (4.5 mm) needles.
* Approximately 250-275 yards of worsted weight yarn.
* Cable needle.
* Tapestry needle to weave in ends.
If making a pillow cover with a button flap:
* 12”x12” (30.5x30.5 cm) pillow form.
* 3 approximately 1 inch (25.4 mm) diameter buttons.
* Needle and matching thread to attach buttons.
If making a closed pillow without a flap:
* Stuffing or a 12”x12” (30.5x30.5 cm) pillow form.
NOTE: This listing is for a knitting PATTERN ONLY, not a finished product.