(A Sea Bud is a member of an extinct class Blastoidea of echinoderms, animals related to the modern starfish and sea lilies.)
♥ Mix the modern with the old to come up with a primitive-chic beachy look. These 300+ million year old relics would look great devised with pearls, coral or shells. ______________________________
• PRICE $3.75 each pc OBO!
• SPECIES: Pentremites tulipaformis / Upper Mississippian Period
• QUANTITY: two pair
• SIZE: roughly 8 & 12 mm
• SHAPE: natural bud-like
• FINISHING: wild-n-rugged
• DRILLED: 1mm / top to bottom
• COLOR: natural creamy to grey. YOu may request lighter or darker colors if you wish.
• MATCHING: not an extremely close match-one pair is going to be a bit different from each other.
• TREATMENTS/ENHANCEMENTS: none
• OVERALL GRADE: All rough & wild cut material comes with inherent imperfections and non-symmetrical shapes, which in effect is part of what adds to their rugged untamed style and as such the material is not necessarily sub-standard. Perfection grading is not performed on any stones classified as “wild”.
• FYI: These are sturdy but could chip. Special occasion use is recommended. Do not bathe or swim while wearing. Don't allow to bang around. ________________________
NOTE: My stock photo used. This is photo of a similar representation-Actual items will differ slightly. YOu may request lighter or darker colors; otherwise, a random selection will be sent to you.
These will make such a unique pair of earrings!
Mar 14, 2017 by Tory Wight
I re-ordered these sweet petites because they are so organicly fabluous! Expertly drilled and paired for ease of design!
May 20, 2016 by Silla Von Faulk Trueworthy
So sweet! I love these little fossils! They will make a great pair of earrings! Lovingly paired and expertly drilled!
You can expect safe arrival & will not be "left in the dark". Shipments are made via USPS First Class Mail and you will recieve e-mail confirmations so you can feel confident about your order. You many request Priority Mail shipping if you need your order quickly.
I strive to keep shipping as low as possible. Beads are boxed for safe arrival and sent as economically as possible. I will automatically refund overages amounting to more than $2.00. You may stockpile and request combined shipping.
PayPal gladly accepted. Personal checks, money order &/or cashiers checks are subject to clear before shipments are made. All checks are made payable to Suzanne Nellis. 2715 Bethlehem Fields Way, Bethlehem, PA 18015.
I gladly accept holds, reserves, and layaway but please notify me promptly to let me know what to expect. Any unpaid orders will be cancelled within 24 hours if you do not contact me to make proper arrangements.
Returns & exchanges
If you are not satisfied for ANY REASON please e-mail at your earliest convenience. All products are guaranteed for a full refund with no re-stocking fees and no stipulations.
Your feedback is highly valued and appreciated but please be gracious and contact me to resolve any issues before leaving negative or neutral feedback.
• Gemological support is graciously offered. Simply e-mail with your questions. Telephone consults are accepted and offered to valid customers.
• Anyone wishing to re-print intellectual property may simply ask permission and in most cases, permission is graciously granted.
• The representation of the material you are choosing from is subject to a strict code of conduct & honest disclosure as set forth by the FTC, AGTA, JVC & Gemaddicts.com. If you notice a discrepancy in any listing, KINDLY send a convo, remember I am human and it is possible to have made a simple error or omission in a listing. For more information on FTC guides on selling gemstones, see http://www2.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/jewel-gd.pdf
• Ultrasonic drilling services offered by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Custom lapidary services offered on all products sold. Do you need simple adjustments made or alterations to stones? Send a convo with your requests!
• Now you can see video of The Raven and Pearl's featured gemstones at: http://theravenandpearl.weebly.com