• ITEM: GIRLZ ROCK! Carved rose quartz skull fresh from Mother Earth's magical garden of gems!
♥ YOu will dig the way her eyes change color and sometimes glare at you with red intensity. The mohawk is devised of genuine quartz terminated crystals and her eyes are set with genuine opal and sterling silver. She is definitely a unique conversation piece. When strung, she rests with the flat part of her bottom jaw on your chest so she looks best as a short necklace. The hole runs at the temple to temple through-and-through.
You may request other ways to devise this piece. I will be making more and can make them so they drape however you need e.g. two holes for macrame, higher hole for forward facing, lower holes for bracelet etc. ______________________________
• PRICE: $29.00 OBO!
• QUANTITY: One
• COMPONENT SIZE: 20x30x30 mm range
• DRILL HOLE SIZE: 2 mm
• FINISHING: carved & polished
• COLOR: primarily pink
• TREATMENTS/ENHANCEMENTS: none
• OVERALL GRADE: All rough & wild cut material comes with inherent imperfections and non-symmetrical shapes, which in effect is part of what adds to their rugged untamed style and as such the material is not necessarily sub-standard. Perfection grading is not performed on any stones classified as “wild”. ______________________________
NOTE: Actual item sold is depicted in the photograph unless otherwise stated
You can expect safe arrival & will not be "left in the dark". Shipments are made via USPS First Class Mail and you will recieve e-mail confirmations so you can feel confident about your order. You many request Priority Mail shipping if you need your order quickly.
I strive to keep shipping as low as possible. Beads are boxed for safe arrival and sent as economically as possible. I will automatically refund overages amounting to more than $2.00. You may stockpile and request combined shipping.
PayPal gladly accepted. Personal checks, money order &/or cashiers checks are subject to clear before shipments are made. All checks are made payable to Suzanne Nellis. 2715 Bethlehem Fields Way, Bethlehem, PA 18015.
I gladly accept holds, reserves, and layaway but please notify me promptly to let me know what to expect. Any unpaid orders will be cancelled within 24 hours if you do not contact me to make proper arrangements.
Returns & exchanges
If you are not satisfied for ANY REASON please e-mail at your earliest convenience. All products are guaranteed for a full refund with no re-stocking fees and no stipulations.
Your feedback is highly valued and appreciated but please be gracious and contact me to resolve any issues before leaving negative or neutral feedback.
• Gemological support is graciously offered. Simply e-mail with your questions. Telephone consults are accepted and offered to valid customers.
• Anyone wishing to re-print intellectual property may simply ask permission and in most cases, permission is graciously granted.
• The representation of the material you are choosing from is subject to a strict code of conduct & honest disclosure as set forth by the FTC, AGTA, JVC & Gemaddicts.com. If you notice a discrepancy in any listing, KINDLY send a convo, remember I am human and it is possible to have made a simple error or omission in a listing. For more information on FTC guides on selling gemstones, see http://www2.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/jewel-gd.pdf
• Ultrasonic drilling services offered by writing to: email@example.com
• Custom lapidary services offered on all products sold. Do you need simple adjustments made or alterations to stones? Send a convo with your requests!
• Now you can see video of The Raven and Pearl's featured gemstones at: http://theravenandpearl.weebly.com