This is a digital file
A Star Wars mania has started in my family. One day, the boys asked me to crochet a Yoda for them. I crocheted numerous faces, but I wasn’t satisfied. Finally this version worked the way I wanted it to. This little smiling Yoda was the kids’ favorite, and since then every kid who saw it wanted me to crochet one for them as well. I can’t keep up with all of the orders.
The packet contains these CROCHET PATTERNS:
● Jedi robe
- Cotton yarn (I used Catania Schachenmayr yarns)
- Hook: 3 mm (UK:11, USA:~ D/3)
- Fluffy yarn. Very little is need for a couple strands of hair (before the ears), or you can leave it out all together. I used Drops Melody (71% alpaca, 25% wool, 4% polyamide) white yarn.
- One pair of size 12 mm safety eyes
- Small piece of white felt for under eyes
- Polyester fiberfill
Finished size of Yoda: 22 cm (8,5 inches)
The PDF includes 20 pages. I took special care to make very detailed descriptions and I enhanced them with step by step photos.
May the Force be with you.
** This pattern is Copyrighted, created and designed by MamasCrochetPatterns. This pattern may not be distributed in any form. You are welcome to sell the finished items that you make using the pattern, the only thing I ask is that you put a link to my store mentioning the pattern. Thanks.