This is a digital file
This simple tartan pattern is a modern, minimal interpretation of a fishing net. With minimal sewing, you can achieve a striking composition. The most common review of this pattern is that it is VERY quick to make.
• 100% original pattern
• Skill Level: Moderate
• Downloadable PDF
• Includes dimensions for a Throw and Baby Quilt
• Super quick and easy to make – great for a beginner!
• Six completely different color options included
• The perfect gender-neutral quilt!
• All SQ patterns assume yardage to be 42″ wide and seams allowances to be a ¼”
Color 1 – 1 yd.
Color 2 – ½ yd.
Color 3 – ½ yd.
Binding – ½ yd.
Backing – 2 ½ yds.
Color 1 – 2 yds.
Color 2 – 1 yd.
Color 3 – 1 ¼ yds.
Binding – ¾ yd.
Backing – 3 ½ yds.
MORE PATTERNS LIKE THIS
To see more chic, modern quilt patterns like this visit http://suzyquilts.com/product-category/quilt-patterns/
COPYRIGHT INFO: Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Quilts made using Suzy Quilts patterns CAN be sold, however, design credit needs to be given. Only use photos with proper credit. Thanks!