This is a digital file
The Nori Doll is a sweet, little school girl who loves wearing cute dresses and Mary-Jane shoes! She carries a small purse to hold tiny treasures, such as buttons, charms, and trinkets!
All clothing / outfit items are removable for play feature!
Two files are included in this purchase:
1. 9" Slender Doll Base Pattern (https://www.etsy.com/listing/278141188/9-slender-doll-base-amigurumi-crochet)
2. Nori Doll Dress-Up Pattern (16 pages, which includes her complete outfit (Mary-Jane shoes, casual summer dress, owl hat/beanie, shoulder bag), a tutorial on making anime style eyes, and a tutorial on adding hair.)
Both files have written crochet instructions (US terms) as well as photos to help the doll-making process.
** Please note: This is a crochet pattern and not the finished product. **
It is an INSTANT DIGITAL FILE, meaning you will be able to download the pattern upon purchasing it from this site. Please contact me if you are experiencing any problems with obtaining the file!
Finished Measurements: approximately 23 centimeters (9 inches) in height
Level: intermediate; requires familiarity with stitches used (below), joining rounds, attaching yarn, crocheting legs together, changing colors, and sewing parts together.
YO yarn over
MR magic ring
Sc single crochet (insert hook, yarn over, pull through, yarn over, pull through)
Dc double crochet (YO, insert hook, YO and pull up a loop, YO and pull through 2 loops on hook, YO and pull through 2 loops on hook)
Sl st slip stitch (insert hook, yarn over, pull through both loops)
BLO back loop only
FLO front loop only
Dec decrease (single crochet two stitches together)
Inc increase (two single crochet in same stitch)
• Worsted medium weight (4) yarn in outfit & hair colors
• 3.25 mm crochet hook
• Yarn needle
• Fiberfill stuffing
• White or light-colored regular (12”) pipe cleaners
• For Anime Eyes: white cloth, black waterproof marker, colored pencils, clear nail polish, and hot glue
This pattern is © 2016 Jasmin Wang (Sylemn’s Sweet Softies). For personal use only. You may not copy, alter, or sell this pattern in any way. You may sell finished items made with this pattern if you credit Sylemn’s Sweet Softies as the designer and link to my Etsy shop or Facebook page. No wholesale.
Thank you for looking!
~ Sylemn ~