This is a digital file
What does the fox say? "Can I hold your earbuds for you?" :)
*Please note: this listing is for the pattern only! If you would like a finished fox earbud holder, please check out this listing: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/293046781/earphone-holder-fox-crocheted-with?ref=shop_home_feat_1
This clever and adorable fox can't wait to carry your earbuds, charger, or any other small cord you need organized. He's great for throwing in your purse so your cords don't get tangled, or keeping on your desk to tidy up your cords and make you smile!
This pattern has been fully tested - my testers say it's easy and adorable!
You will need these materials:
- Worsted weight yarn in orange and ivory or white (I used I Love This Cotton) – small amounts of each. I’m not sure of exact quantities but maybe around 30 yards of orange and 5 or so yards of white. I’ve made several of these and barely put a dent in the skeins.
- Size F/3.75mm crochet hook
- ½” black button OR small sew-on snap (instructions in bold within pattern)
- Black embroidery thread or other thin black yarn to sew on button and embroider eyes (and to crochet the nose if using the snap version)
- Tapestry needle and small sharp needle to sew on button
Stitches used and abbreviates:
- Chain (ch.)
- Single crochet (sc)
- Single crochet two together (sc2tog)
- Single crochet three together (sc3tog)
- Slip stitch (sl.st.)
Gauge: Not terribly important for this project. My fox ends up around 3” tall including the ears and 3” wide.
More animals and different colors will be coming soon - keep an eye out!
Thank you for viewing my listing. You can see more from my shop here: etsy.com/shop/CharissaPrayDesigns