This is a useful electric muffle kiln with a 32-segments programmable temperature controller and 20 cubic litre spacious chamber that is especially designed for working with all types of materials on temperatures below 1100 C (2012 F) and can be used in horizontal as well as in vertical position. Four heating elements. For your safety this kiln have a secure mechanism that will disconnect the kiln's power supply from its heating elements if door of the kiln is open or closed not properly. It has one 16-mm hole with a stainless steel shutter on the door to see firing objects during all firing process. This kiln has also a digital, over/low-temperature regulation secure system to hold same temperature during the whole soaking process and a smoothing circuit digital guard for accurate reading and stability work of the temperature controller on fluctuations of electricity that is very important option for most professional firing processes.
- model: Nautilus-P;
- CE marked, ISO-9001-2008;
115VAC version (2014 model) with USA/CANADA standard plug (two flat pins) 230VAC +/-10% version with EU/RUSSIA standard plug (two round pins + E). 230VAC +/-10% version with UK/IRELAND standard 3-pin plug. 230VAC +/-10% version with AUSTRALIA/NZ standard plug ADAPTER.
- single phase, 13 A;
- 3900 watt;
- no asbestos at all;
- can be used in horizontal or vertical position;
- maximum working temperature - 1100 C (2012 F);
- heating time to 1100 C (2012 F) - 90 minutes;
- continuously working time on temperatures higher 1000 C = 8 hours. Below 1000 C = 24 hours.
- kiln dimensions in mm (inch): H380 x W560 x L860 (14/2.5" x 14.2/5" x 26");
- chamber dimensions in mm (inch): H200 x W200 x L500 (8" x 8" x 20");
- chamber volume: 20 q.litre;
- programmable temperature controller that will allows you to preset and automatically reach and hold (soak) any required temperature. 32 time/temperature segments.
- one year free Skype help on assembling and controller setting;
- safety switch mechanism for disconnecting heating elements from a power supply if door is open or closed not properly;
- one ventilation hole with stainless steel shutter on the door;
- four heating elements: top, bottom, left and right;
- ceramic bottom plate for covering bottom heating element;
- in-build metal stands for both, horizontal and vertical positions;
- digital over/low-temperature regulation secure system;
- smoothing circuit (stability work control) digital guard;
- industrial graded K-thermocouple on right wall of the kiln (1.8 mm wire);
- calibrated on five points: 100 c; 240 c; 450 c; 830 c and 1075 c;
- estimated accuracy of soaking temperature: +/- 1 c;
- you will require a standard screw-driver to fix electrical box with temperature controller, thermocouple and safety switch's mechanism of this kiln by few screws (supplied).
- weight - 50 kg (box);
- cable - 3 m.
- will be deliver on pallet.
- the Nautilus-P electric muffle kiln;
- safety switch mechanism;
- ceramic bottom plate;
- electrical box with a programmable temperature controller and a secure switch;
- user manual and temperature controller instruction;
- English instruction on website;
- one year manufacturer warranty with professional after-selling services include warranty, parts-by-post worldwide and online help by email or/and on Skype.
Note: Your valid phone number is very important for the shipping,please provide it when you order!