This is a digital file
This is the knitting pattern to make my Diamond Wire Pendant.
I have made this available for crafters who already have most of the materials to make this piece - or wish to use up their jewellery supplies in trying a new craft.
This is the perfect starter project for knitters who want to start incorporating crystals/beads into their knitted wire.
The pattern consists of written instructions and a chart to indicate where the crystals need to be knitted in.
The size of the finished pendant will depend on your tension, a tight knitter will produce a slightly smaller knitted piece, a loose knitter slightly larger.
Materials & Equipment needed:
• Swarovski Elements® crystal 4mm bicone beads x 41 in 3 colours: 20 light colour, 12 medium, 9 dark
• 0.25mm / 30 gauge colour-enamelled copper jewellery wire (Artistic wire)/in colour of your choice. From years of making wire jewellery, I find this is the best gauge for knitting and crocheting with. It’s flexible/thin enough to not hurt your fingers when knitting, but is also strong and retains it’s shape once knitted/crocheted.
• Pendant bail with loop
• Organza ribbon x 1metre
• 2.75mm knitting needles - straight
• Sewing needle with eye large enough for wire
Swarovski elements crystals and jewellery components can be bought at any online beading store.
The wires are widely available online - I sell a few colours on my website www.mahliqa.co.uk and on www.mahliqa.etsy.com
I also sell the full kits to make the pendant - discount available to those who have already downloaded the pattern.
Designed by mahliqa© all rights reserved.
Please respect my copyright. Do not distribute this pattern, share on the internet or use the photographs without my written consent. Do not use it or items made with it for commercial purposes. All rights reserved.
You might also like
More from this seller
******************** HOW TO BUY ******************************
To buy on etsy is really easy, all you have to do is register as a member, this is simply typing a user name and password and providing an email address. No bank details are necessary. Etsy then emails you to confirm you have successfully registered, and opens your account. You can then start buying. At checkout, just follow the signs for paypal to pay, you DON'T have to have a paypal account to pay, you can use most major credit and debit cards. You should then receive an email from etsy to say that the transaction has gone through, and once payment is cleared, the item will be on its way to you! For more info on how to buy on etsy, see: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If the item is faulty, or broken or damaged when you receive it, you will of course be entitled to a full refund once the item has been returned.