This is a digital file
VINE CHRISTIAN CROSS 2 CIRCLE MONOGRAM FRAME
Ready for use with your Silhouette Studio Software and any electronic cutting machine supported file formats: .svg, .dxf or .eps.
Preppy Cross Monogram Frames, adhesive vinyl decals Includes,
the following file formats: (.svg, .dxf, .eps, .ai, .jpg and .studio3)
Provided file formats list:
- 1 (.JPG) image file with all Cross Monogram Frames.
- 1 ( .AI ) vector file in Adobe Illustrator format with 3 Cross Frames
for use with Adobe Illustrator version CS3 and above.
- 1 (.EPS) vector file format with 3 Cross Frames
for use with any vector graphic software/editor.
- 1 files in SVG format with 3 Cross Frames Monogram Frame and shapes ready to import in cricut software..
- 1 files in DXF format with 3 Cross Frames Monogram Frame and shapes.
- 1 (STUDIO3) Silhouette Studio file format, with 3 Cross Frames Monogram Frame and shapes, ready for cut.
All items are digital -- no physical product will be shipped.
An automated instant download email will be sent to your etsy email address, which will contain your download links.
Monogram alphabets are not included.
Please, be notified that our Products are for personal and business use.
Not intended to be resold as is or bundled with other items.
You might also like
More from this seller
Using Direct Checkout allows you to accept multiple payment options including:
Etsy gift cards.
iDEAL payments from buyers in the Netherlands.
Sofort payments from buyers in Austria and Germany.
Google Wallet from US Android buyers.
Apple Pay from US and UK iOS buyers.
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of these products no refunds can be made. Please read a product description before purchase, thank you!
Please be notified, that our Products are for personal and pro crafter use.
This means that professional crafters are purchasing this products for use in their studio/business only as add-on products to their current clients or for their business use.
These products should only be offered to your clients either as cut material or applied on a finish product. They should not be delivered as vector layered digital files.