These pendants are all the rage right now. Everyone loves them, from children to adults. It is fun to buy the different chunks or snaps as they are normally called. You can change your snaps to go with any outfit you choose.
This snap is shaped like a tree and holds one regular sized snap, which is generally 18mm-20mm. Will hold all snaps in my shop except the mini /demi 12mm snaps.
THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE TREE PENDANT AS SHOWN ABOVE
Ball Chain Included .
Listing for the snowflake snap shown in first picture:
Listing for blue snap in pictures 3 & 5:
SNAP NOT INCLUDED. ALL SNAPS SOLD SEPARATELY
If you are new to gingersnap jewelry, welcome to a fun new way to accessorize and express yourself!! It's simple - here's all you need to do:
1) Choose a piece of gingersnap jewelry. There are lots of jewelry accessories such as bracelets, bangles, earrings, head bands, barrettes, even key chains. Put your choices into your cart. Then...
2) Go to my section titled SNAPS/GINGERSNAPS to pick out some snaps. Make sure you have everything you want and need in your cart, then just check out. (To make it easier, here is the link to the gingersnaps)
I generally ship within 24 business hours, so you should have these very quickly.
3) When you receive them, simply "snap" them onto your jewelry. You may need to twist a bit before it snaps.
All of the snaps and jewelry are interchangeable so you can have many, many looks out of 1 little snap.
*Important - There are actually 2 sizes of snaps and snap jewelry. I have been telling you about the regular sized items. However, there is an extremely cute, smaller version of jewelry and snaps I call "mini/demi" . These are labeled clearly in my listings, but please make sure that if you buy some mini snaps you buy some jewelry to put them on. I also have these labeled mini/demi and 12mm. ( 12mm is the size of the mini snaps)
One other bit of information - These snaps and their jewelry are called many different things. I don't want you to get confused if you see the following names: gingersnaps, snaps, buttons, snap buttons, poppers, chunks, snap in jewelry, snap on jewelry, Noosa style, interchangeable, accessories....you get the picture.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Money Order
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)