This is a digital file
* * * English pattern instructions * * *
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - PDF download button is on your 'Purchases and reviews' page (to find this click on 'You' top right of page).
LITTLE MISS MOUSE
Little Miss Mouse is 5 cm (2 in) tall. She will sit snuggly in the palm of your hand.
* She makes a cute Christmas tree decoration.
* She would make a sweet keepsake gift for a birth or baptism.
* The perfect gift for bride and bridesmaids.
* She will site neatly on the top of a cake at celebrations.
To make her you require a small piece of felt, scrap of pretty fabric, lace, ribbon, tiny beads for eyes and necklace, a pipe cleaner, short piece of string, tiny amount of stuffing and sewing thread.
Basic sewing skills and a sewing machine would be useful but is not essential.
PATTERN: 11 page PDF file with plenty of pictures and step by step instructions.
© 2009 Wendy Phillips copyrighted design. Do not reproduce or distribute this pattern.
Please DO NOT sell the rabbits from your Etsy shop that you have made using this pattern as it can affect my own Etsy pattern sales. I am however happy for you to sell your rabbits from other small shops and craft fairs etc. . . . Happy stitching
You might also like
More from this seller
* This shop uses ETSY Direct Checkout. Payments can be made in a variety of ways including debit/credit cards, ETSY Gift Cards and PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
* You will receive a link to the pattern straight after payment and it will be ready for you to use. if you have viewed the pattern I cannot issue a refund.
* The pattern download button can be found on your Etsy 'Purchases and reviews' page (to find this click on 'You' top right of page).
* I design and sell patterns but sadly am not able to knit dolls and toys for customers (there are not enough hours in a day!)
* To view a PDF pattern some people may need to install the FREE download "Adobe Acrobat Reader" program on their computer.
© Wendy Phillips. All designs are copyrighted. All rights reserved. No part of any pattern (illustrations or text) may be copied, reproduced, transmitted or sold.
Items knitted from this pattern should not be sold from other Etsy shops. Items can however be sold from small independent outlets and for charity fund raising purposes .