This is NOS (New Old Stock) from my workshop stock, well aged, at least thirty years old but never used. I have a number of pieces available in varying designs, sizes, shapes and wood types. The manufacturer is Constantine’s, founded in 1812 and long established in New York, but more recently located to Florida.
This piece features a lovely flower arrangement in a classic vase or urn in multiple woods and colors. The background wood is walnut. The paper backing on the face remains intact. (The design seen in the picture is the back – the face of the inlay is protected by the paper backing.) The aging process has allowed slight warping to develop which can be corrected before applying to work piece. May be used as inlay or overlay. This is a rare design no longer available from the manufacturer.
• 4 1/8” wide
• 4 1/8” high
I have a limited supply of pieces available. See my other listings or contact me for more information (not all available pieces are listed).
I am always happy to combine shipping, so please convo me with any requests or questions.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
• SOME ITEMS MAY NOT LIST A SHIPPING PRICE, GENERALLY DUE TO SIZE AND WEIGHT. JUST CONVO US WITH YOUR LOCATION BEFORE PURCHASE AND WE CAN GIVE YOU A SPECIFIC QUOTE.
• If you have a shipping preference, please let us know. Generally smaller items will ship via USPS or UPS. Larger items may require freight or other special handling.
• We accept PayPal for domestic and international orders.
• Credit card purchases are welcome and are done through PayPal. Please note you are not required to register for a PayPal account to use the service. Just follow the link to their site and follow the instructions. For more information, please see: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account-746/
Returns & exchanges
• ALL SALES ARE “AS IS” AND ARE CONSIDERED FINAL so please contact us before purchase if you have any questions. At this time, most of our items are one of a kind or vintage, making refunds or exchanges difficult. We definitely attempt to deal fairly and honestly with everyone, however, so if you have any problems or concerns after purchase please contact us immediately. We will do our best to accommodate you.
• In cases where we agree to ship an item internationally, all customs duties, taxes or other charges as well as insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer. Full payment (including any agreed upon shipping costs) must be confirmed before shipping.
• Purchases shipped to California locations require us to charge sales tax, currently 8.75%.
• Please help us to ensure a smooth transaction by expediting payment as soon as possible. We will do likewise with our communications and shipping. If you have a problem making payment within five business days, please contact us immediately. Otherwise, we may cancel the sale.
• Helpful Checkout Guide: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php