Apple flower branch | White flower branch | Artificial apple flower | floral Art | eternal flowers | Spring Flower - Pink Crab Apple
This beautifully crafted apple flower branch would make for a gorgeous floral arrangement, home decoration or a lovely addition to a bridal or bridesmaid bouquet. The apple flower branch branch themselves measure approx. 84 cm. The apple flower branch can also be taken off the stem if you'd rather just use the apple flower for another project like head band or a flower wreath.
This artificial flowers of superior quality, fresh look and great realism.
Perfect natural plant replicas.
This listing price is per one apple flower branch but you can choose the amount you want in a drop box menu when purchasing. You will receive one apple flower branch which will be on a stem as shown.
If you want to see more of our flowers please enter here https://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturalRuby?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=19170779
Home Decoration and wedding decoration supply https://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturalRuby?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=19068159
or if you want to see some of our real preserved flower please enter here https://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturalRuby?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=19000372
Real preserved rainbow moss https://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturalRuby?ref=l2-shop-info-name§ion_id=19165751
Shipping > you package will be shipped with a registered airmail and the tracking number will be provided after shipment. Please check you order status page for more info.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
**Shipping price will be combined automatically!
We ship worldwide via German Mail (Deutsche Post) with priority registered airmail and tracking number will be provided after shipment. Shipment usually takes 3 - 7 business days within Europe.
* 10 - 14 business days to the USA and Canada and other overseas countries. In exceptional cases, it may take longer up to 6 weeks due to public holidays, customs check or other reasons.
> From my experience customers from USA and Canada usually received their parcels within 2 weeks but it takes longer between November till the middle of January and it could take up to 6 weeks (if you place an order during November to December please be aware of this delay.<
To track your parcel, please visit the website of German Post (https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html?locale=en_GB)
For the US, go to USPS (https://www.usps.com/).
For all other countries, please track your parcel with your local post service site.
If your package arrives late due to a shipping provider error please contact the provider directly. We do not *guarantee* arrival by a specific date.
My shop is not responsible for any item once it has been shipped. This covers any and all damage occurring during transit, lost items during transit, lost or stolen packages left at customer's address, and any other damage, loss, or theft. My shop is not responsible for return shipping costs when packages are returned to me from failed delivery attempts.
I package each arrangement to the best of my ability and leave them in the care of the shipping carrier once they have been shipped. I will gladly work with you and the carrier to try and resolve any shipping issues.
IF YOU EXPERIENCED ANY DAMAGE, please take detailed photographs as soon as possible and send them to me so that I can immediately file the insurance claim. The following photos must be included in order to file the claim. Please note, if you see visible damage to the outside of the box or if damage is visible upon opening the box, please take the first photo in this list BEFORE you unpack the flowers:
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label clear enough to read the detail that was printed on it
- Detailed photos of the damaged item or items
The photographs should suffice for the claim, but it is possible that the carrier will want to pick up the damaged merchandise and all packing materials for inspection. Please DO NOT THROW AWAY any of the damaged items, the packing materials, or the box they were shipped in until I inform you that it is okay to do so. At any point during the claims process, the carrier may ask to inspect these materials and if these items are no longer available, it could result in a rejected claim.
Please bear in mind that the claims process could take several weeks. Once the claim has been approved, I then have to order replacement materials and will need time replace the damaged item(s) and re-ship. If you have a specific need date, it is important that you contact me as soon as possible about damages.
IF YOUR PACKAGE IS LOST OR DELAYED and you need assistance in locating your item, I will be glad to work with you and the carrier to locate your items. If the carrier is unable to locate your package and has deemed it lost, a refund will be provided to you or your materials will be replaced, based on what you decide you want to do at that time. Please note, every effort will have to be exhausted to locate your package before the refund/replacement will be made. My shop is not responsible for a missed deadline due to a lost package.
We accept payment by Paypal, credit card and Etsy gift card.
Returns & exchanges
I do everything I can to package and protect your items before they are shipped to you. All items are insured through Deutsche Post or DHL and I will work with you and the carrier if anything is damaged or lost in route to you.
All sales with flowers are final and I do NOT accept returns. This is not negotiable so please be sure you are 100% satisfied before completing the transaction process.
Refusal of delivery WILL NOT result in a refund. A 100% restocking fee of the total sale price will be charged for any refused packages.
If for whatever reason, a payment does need to be refunded, it will be returned to you in the same form of currency that was used for purchase.
* My priority is that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you have any issue or if any problem should occur with the ordered item, please contact me first so that we can find a solution together. We feel responsible for your comfort and will try to answer all requests promptly. In case that you have to claim a refund, please send the item back. If you ship from outside of the European Union, do not forget to attach a customs declaration on the parcel. In this, please do not write 'Jewelry' or any such description on the parcel, but simply 'RETURN OF SAMPLE MERCHANDISE, VALUE: 1$'. It is important to write that on otherwise there will be a problem for us to receive the parcel back.
* The refund will be given after we have received the return parcel or if you can prove with photos or file of the shipping info.
* If you've changed your mind about an order with any reasons and would like an exchange or refund you will be responsible for postage.
** Dried flower and dried plants are not returnable.
** Dried flowers and dried plants are not returnable.
The buyers is responsible for checking with the custom regulations of the in-taking country to see if your items are allowed entrance. We are not responsible for additional fees that your country's custom office may impose including duties, taxes, or pesticide treatments.
In particular AUSTRALIA- your customs department has been unpredictable in my experience. Please check with them!!! Any duties or other fees will be your responsibility.
You are responsible for all duty, customs, or any other charges imposed by your country above and beyond the Deutsche Post postal charges that you already paid. These may be due when you pick up your package.