Lutine Chéries - Crochet pattern PDF for hooded elf coat for 13" dolls - Chéries Corolle, H4H, Minouches...
This is a digital file
Crochet a magical elf coat for your 13 inches doll with this well-written crochet PATTERN in pdf format.
Download your copy right after you've completed your payment !
* * * * *
Of course the dolls love a long hood too !!
You’ll crochet this one in just a few hours with no fuss. It’s made in one piece from the top down, and involves no fiddly sewing.
Includes instructions for optional long sleeves too.
Super clear and detailed pattern instructions with many step by step progress pictures.
+ BONUS free pattern for the "Adélie set" shown in last picture
* Fits all 13" dolls, such as Les Chéries by Corolle (as pictured), Hearts for Hearts (H4H), Minouches, Little Darlings by Diana Heffner...
* Crocheted top-down in one piece starting with hood. No seaming.
* Gauge: 25 sts and 12 rows = 10 cm/4" in dc in front loop
* fingering/sock yarn and US D - 3.25 mm crochet hook used
* Standard US crochet abbreviations used, with a list of UK equivalents.
* Pattern is available both in french or english.
* Permission to sell your items made with this pattern,please mention my name & pattern.
As soon as you've hit the « Buy » button and paid, you'll be able to download your copy NOW and start to crochet right away !
Sylvie Damey's patterns are unanimously recognized as « Well written and easy to follow », with a focus on perfect fit : Instead of using pre-formated industry sizing charts, she designs her garments directly on real-life bodies until a perfect fit is achieved. Her patterns are always tested for fit, crystal-clear instructions and accuracy. Should you have any further question, she's always glad to answer them.
Her designs and articles are published in several books and publications including « 101 crochet one-skein wonders », and Knitty.com. Follow her crocheting adventures on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/chezplum