Vintage Betty Crocker Glass Beaker Measuring Cups, Glass Beaker Measure Cups, Betty Crocker, Glass Measure Cups, Measuring Cups,
Nice vintage 4 cup and 2 cup Betty Crocker glass beaker measuring cups. Both are in mint condition.
Measuring cups will be well packed & shipped quickly.
Thanks for coming by!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
We Ship Worldwide & Welcome inquires, just ask for a quote!
1. Generally USPS First Class & USPS Priority Mail will be my default methods of shipping depending on package size; Insurance (if provided) is included in your shipping cost(s). On heavier/larger items, FedEx or UPS is always an option.
2. Depending on size and weight of item, combined shipping will be provided with an updated shipping costs reflecting multiple items - EXAMPLE:
a. Customer buys a heavy vase and a set of glasses****Extra shipping applies due to weight.
b. Customer buys a watch and a piece of jewelry*****No extra shipping, light items.
3. I will ship worldwide, I just ask that my international customers contact me for a shipping quote prior to purchase to ensure the best and most cost effective method of shipping for you;
***INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: any customs fees or VAT charges are buyers responsibility. I have no knowledge of amount of fees or which countries charge for customs, check with your countries fees prior to purchase.
4. Although rates may or may not show it, I do combine shipping on multiple purchases, simply contact me with items you wish to purchase and include your zip code or country to ship to for exact rate.
I accept PayPal and Etsy Direct CheckOut credit/debit card payments. I also accept Etsy gift vouchers.
Coupons MUST be used upon checkout in order to receive coupon discount; no retroactive or post-sale discounts are allowed, thank you.
Payment due at time of purchase and/or checkout. Thank you very much.
Happy to reserve items for up to 24 hours.
Returns & exchanges
We accept returns only if the item was grossly misrepresented in it's description and/or condition, as the majority of items sold are vintage/antique, some signs of wear and/or use will be present; every effort is made to accurately describe any and all relevant condition issues both with the written word as well as numerous high resolution photos.
Items not eligible for refund/return are: 1. Items on sale and/or 2. items that have been discounted.
Please read description and review photos in addition to asking any questions you may have, I'm more than happy to assist and will generally respond within 24 hours. If there is an issue with a purchase please contact us, we will always strive to make it right with our customers.
If a return is warranted, it must be authorized within 3 days of receiving the item, contain it's original packing and returned in the same condition as received. Buyer pays return shipping cost(s). A restocking fee of 20% will apply to any return authorized that falls under a category of "Buyer's Remorse" i.e., I changed my mind, the person I bought it for already has the same thing, I decided I didn't like the color, etc.; normally a return WOULD NOT be authorized under this category, BUT, in the event an exception was made, the restocking fee would be applicable.
In the unlikely event that your item arrived damage, please contact us so that I may initiate an insurance claim on your behalf, I usually ALWAYS insure breakables just to be on the safe side.
Photos of the broken/damaged item(s) are required to initiate an insurance claim. Please DO NOT return broken glass, porcelain or ceramic as it poses a safety risk.
IMPORTANT - For broken or damaged items, please retain all ORIGINAL PACKING MATERIALS until the insurance claim is finished in order to be in compliance with USPS, FedEx & UPS Policies.
If your purchase was insured it is covered by Shipsurance which would have been purchased at the time of your shipping label purchase through Etsy. To avoid delays and/or denial of coverage, the following criteria MUST BE FOLLOWED per Shipsurance requirements:
1. If you insured a package with Shipsurance file the claim directly with Shipsurance. Do not file a claim with the shipping carrier as Shipsurance coverage through this program starts from the first dollar.
2. Not all commodities and destinations are covered. Make sure the item(s) that you are shipping (Exclusion A) and the destination (Exclusion B) are not excluded from coverage.
3. Items must not be shipped in the original manufacturers packaging or any packaging that alludes to the contents. (Exclusion E)
4. All packaging material and damaged goods must be kept in the original form as received. Packaging and damaged goods should not be disposed of, released to the shipping carrier, or returned to the seller before a claim is completed. Failure to comply can result in the denial of the claim. (Condition B, 1)
5. During the claims process, a claim statement/affidavit signed by the recipient (or intended recipient) will be required. This is a form document provided by Shipsurance that allows the recipient (or intended recipient) to indicate loss or damage. (Condition B, 3)
USPS Priority Mail insurance claims are filed online at www.usps.com using the tracking number from your package label.
I will not share any personal or financial information from buyers with anyone.
Feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated.
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.