Being an enthusiast seamstress and having loved embroidery as far as I can remember, I have decided to launch my very personal line of embroidery kits.
These kits are all designed by myself and will be related to all the things I love in life.
This kit is suitable for patient beginners or more advanced embroiderer.
This line of kits is Representing Tattooed Hands and this one is representing my Dear Friend Paul Bearer' s hands.
As described by himself:
"Hands of BEARER- renowned ne'er do well, Carny, Conjurer, Cad. The man your mother warned you about. he's a sensation.... STEP RIGHT UP !"
This pattern uses 2 different stitches.
You can choose to buy the full EMBROIDERY KIT ( see below) or just the PRINTED FABRIC with the pattern and the tutorial.
*******PLEASE SELECT THE RIGHT OPTION*******
The EMBROIDERY KIT comes with:
- an embroidery needle.
- black and colored embroidery floss.
- calico with the pattern printed over it ( you will just have to follow the lines...)
- a good quality ( made in the UK) 6 inches ( 15 cm) wooden embroidery hoop.
This hoop can also be used as a frame, and be painted or just left natural.
- strong thread to finish the back of the embroidery with the drawstring method
- an instructions sheet with all the informations you will need.
The finished embroidery will measure 6 inches in diameter.
The kit comes in a cellophane envelope.
You can now upgrade your embroidery kit and get a cutting tool in it ( stork scissors red or gold, seam ripper or thread snips) with no added shipping cost.
Or you can still buy the kit only if you already have got your own cutting tools.
Just select the suitable option.