This is a digital file
EJ012 Australis Blooms
Finished Size: 203 cm x 203 cm (80" x 80")
A striking quilt featuring Raw Edge Appliqué to create the fabulous flower shapes. Would suit lots of fabric ranges and has simple piecing in the sashing.
** Please Note** This Pattern has an A3 pattern page, please purchase only if you can print this size paper.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: (based on 53” and 42” wide fabric)
• 3.4mts Cotton/ Linen fabric (135cms / 53” wide) (133”) For Background, alternate strips and binding
• 15cms of 20 different fabrics (6”) (4 yellow; 4 orange; 4 pink; 4 blue; 4 grey fabrics)
• 3.6mts (141”) pre-made bias tape (½” / 12mm) to match chosen fabrics
• Roll of iron on 3mm adhesive tape Clover Product- not essential but very useful
• 1 metre (39”) Fusible webbing (Vliesofix, Steam a Seam Light or similar)
• 2 metres (78”) Baking Paper
• Backing: 225cms x 225cms (88” x 88”) Piece
• Batting: 225cms x 225cms (88” x 88”) Piece
This listing is for a quilt pattern - pdf file. You'll be able to download the file as soon as your payment has been confirmed.
It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission. Any questions please email me!
info [@] emmajeanjansen.com.au
See all of my quilt patterns in my Etsy Store: