This is a digital file
EJ030 Outback Blossoms
Finished Size: 153cms x 153cms (60’’ x 60‘’)
A simple quilt that mixes both piecing and raw edge applique. Made using Emma's new range of fabrics Matilda and fresh white, this is a fun floral design that would be great for beds and couches.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: (based on 42” wide fabric)
• 15cms of 16 Different Fabrics (6’’)
• 2.2mts White Fabric (2½ yards)
• 2.5mts Fusible Webbing (2¾ yards)
30cms (12’’) wide
(Lite Steam a Seam 2)
• Binding: 55cms (5/8 yard)
• Backing: 173cm x 173cm (70” x 70”) piece
(42” wide fabric – 3.5 mts - 37/8 yards)
• Batting: 173cm x 173cm (70” x 70”) piece
• Sheet of Templastic
• Thread to match fabric for raw edge applique
This listing is for a quilt pattern - pdf file. You'll be able to download the file as soon as your payment has been confirmed.
It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission. Any questions please email me!
info [@] emmajeanjansen.com.au
See all of my quilt patterns in my Etsy Store: