Ice Skater, Girl Digi Stamp, Winter Clipart, Colouring Page, Christmas, Digital Stamps, Papercraft, Christmas Graphics, Black and White
This is a digital file
This cute girl digi stamps loves to Ice Skate. This wonderful winter digi stamp will be perfect for any young girl or lady for this year Christmas cardmaking. She is skating around while the snow falls all around.
You can colour her just the way you want.
You will receive:
- 1 300dpi High Resolution Sheet
- A5 Sheet (can be resized with printer)
- On the Sheet: Ice Skater Girl, Three Sentiments & Mittens
- Black & White outline image which you can shade yourself.
- Your image will download without the watermark. (Colouring version not included)
File Format: Choose from;
- PNG (with transparent background)
- PDF (can be opened with Adobe Reader or other PDF readers)
Our digital products have been designed for our customers, to use for personal use and small commercial use. We are happy for our customers to use our digital products to create as many complete handmade cards and papercraft projects as they like for themselves, for charities or to sell for profit. However the format of our digital products should NEVER be altered or changed. We also ask you credit our products when you can. Mass production of this product is prohibited.
Please do not re-sell or share this item!
Remember once item has been downloaded all rights stay with Twinkle Lane Designs (Designer; Suzanne Porter) they do not transfer to you once purchased.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or you need help with printing/opening files.
Share your projects with us on Facebook:
You might also like
More from this seller
Payment can be made via Paypal
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Question: What card should I print digi stamps/card toppers on?
Answer: I use 250gsm super smooth white card on a good quality print setting - to get the best results.
Question: What paper/card should I print backing papers on?
Answer: I use 160gsm white card