This is a digital file
This steampunk digital doll pattern bundle will let you create a Hook, O-Ring Belt and Eyepatch for your 18 inch doll.
Flamboyant adventurers, sailing the airways in their steam and wind powered ships. Good-hearted rogues, roving the world in search of daring adventure and fantastic riches. These are the Steampunk Pirates.
These accessories coordinate with other KeLibu Steampunk Pirate patterns.
- 1 multi-purpose plant hook or safety hook
- 8 ½ x 3 ½ inches piece of leather or vinyl
- Small piece of thin cardboard (e.g. cereal box)
- A cork that is at least 1 inch long (e.g. from a wine bottle)
- 2 x 4 inch pieces of 1 inch wide elastic (white recommended)
- 3 ½ inches of ¼ inch wide elastic
- Tailor’s chalk or similar product for marking
- Hot glue or craft glue
- Hacksaw, rotary tool or strong pair of wire cutters
- Small piece of craft foam (optional)
- 6 ½ x 4 ¼ inch piece of light-to- mid-weight vinyl or leather
- One 1 inch brass O ring
- 6 x 3/8 inch wide rivets OR
- 21 x 3/16 inch wide brads
- Punch (if using rivets)
- 19 ¾ x 1 inch wide ribbon and craft glue (if using brads)
- 2 x 1 inch scrap of leather or vinyl
- 16 inches of cord OR
- 10 x ¼ inch wide vinyl/leather and 3 inches of ¼ inch elastic
- 2 x 3/16 inch wide brads and awl (optional)
- Embellishments such as gears, skull and crossbones etc. (optional)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Start your project immediately with this digital PDF pattern. It includes step-by-step instructions with full color pictures and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the file (e.g. Adobe Reader for Windows or Preview for Mac).
KeLibu is not affiliated with American Girl®, Mattel®, Our Generation®, Battat®, Maplelea®, Maplelea Girls®, Avonlea Traditions Inc.®, Journey Girls®, Toys R Us®, With Heart and Soul®, Kidz N Cats®, Maru and Friends®, Maru & Friends® LLC, A Girl for All Time®, Daughters of History Ltd. or any doll/toy company.