Mini Crochet Coin Purse - Crochet Pattern Tutorial - Instant Digital Download PDF - Easy
This is a digital file
How about crocheting this really cute coin purse?
This is a really clear tutorial with step-by-step photos showing what the stages should look like. It's ideal for the beginner.
Use odd balls of yarn and embellish as you wish. This would make a great bridesmaid gift or an unusual party gift. It takes a couple of hours to complete with minimal materials.
The size depends on the type of yarn, hook and tension. However, it is roughly 4" wide by 3.5" high made in soft Double-Knit yarn. With Caron Simply Soft it came up slightly larger.
<<< You will need >>>
* 1 x 5mm (H-8) crochet hook
* One or two balls of DK or alike yarn
* A button or toggle (approx. 3/4" wide)
* Darning needle and scissors
<<< Things to note >>>
* You will receive two files: the pattern and instructions on some basic crochet stitches.
* This is a PDF pattern download.
* THIS IS NOT THE PHYSICAL ITEM.
* It will be available to download once confirmation from PayPal has been received.
* You will need to print the pattern yourself.
* You are not permitted to reproduce, share or lend this pattern.
You might also like
More from this seller
Craft Pixie only accepts PayPal and Direct Checkout payments.
PDF pattern or template downloads will be automatically sent to your Etsy email address once payment has been verified.
For other items, please pay within 5 days of ordering.
Returns & exchanges
In the unlikely event you are not happy with your purchase, please return it within 5 days of receipt with a note describing your issues. We're afraid we can't cover the cost of the return postage costs.
If, at any time, you have any issues or questions, please feel free to email us at Craft Pixie. We want you to be happy with your order.
If you are buying a bespoke item, please get in contact so we can establish exactly what you want. We can make small changes to items if you really need it.