This is a classic "C" striker design, and is tested by me and my blacksmith, before shipping to make sure it will easily spark for you. All you need is a piece of flint, some tinder (char cloth), tow, the striker, and you can start a fire for heat, light, or for your cooking needs. This is a 3 to 4 finger size striker, are approximately 2-1/2" to 3" long. Please Note: Exact size, shape and style of striker may vary. Strikers will have the wrap around the fingers style design and may or may not have twists on the ends but you will be able to put either 3 or 4 fingers in it and they all will throw sparks very well. We have several blacksmiths making these strikers and each one has their own design.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- US only will ship with Delivery Confirmation.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- We usually ship within 3-4 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays) after
receipt of cleared payment. This is because we also attend various living history events
all over the country and this gives us time to return and ship your item.
- If the cost of combined shipping is less than the amount paid we will refund the
We accept major credit cards through PayPal, Money Orders and Etsy Gift Cards! We are required to collect sales tax on all sales delivered in the state of Missouri. Tax applies to both the item and the shipping cost.
Returns & exchanges
- Item(s) may be returned within 14 days. Item(s) must be in original, unused
condition in order to receive a refund. Condition will be determined upon receipt of
the returned item. All refunds will be issued in US dollars.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.