This is a digital file
EJ006 Rainbow Circles
Finished Size: 160cms x 160cms (63½" x 63½")
A fabulous rainbow quilt project featuring curved piecing and raw edge appliqué. This quilt is made using a Layer Cake and the Drunkard’s Path block. The Raw Edge appliqué adds something special and is a great introduction to the technique.
** Please Note** This Pattern has an A3 pattern page, please purchase only if you can print this size paper.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: (based on 42” wide fabric)
• 36 - 10” Squares or a “Layer Cake”
• 2.8mts Background Fabric (White) (110”) for Sashing and Borders
• Binding: 50cms (20”)
• Backing: 180cms x 180cms Piece (71” x 71”) (3.6 mts of 42” fabric)
• Batting: 180cms x 180cms Piece (71” x 71”)
• Sheet of Templastic
• Steam a Seam 2 Lite (Fusible Webbing)
• Threads to match fabrics for raw edge applique
• 8½” Drunkard’s Path templates by Victorian Textiles A pattern for the template is included in the pattern, but the Perspex template makes this pattern much easier to cut out using your rotary cutter. A 28mm rotary cutter is ideal.
This listing is for a quilt pattern - pdf file. You'll be able to download the file as soon as your payment has been confirmed.
It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission. Any questions please email me!
info [@] emmajeanjansen.com.au
See all of my quilt patterns in my Etsy Store: