This is a digital file
EJ013 Harlequin Stars
Finished Size: 206cms x 206cms (81" x 81")
This quilt is suited to the more advanced sewer featuring Foundation Piecing using the “freezer paper” method. This quilt can also be pieced using your preferred method of Foundation Piecing. The pattern also includes instructions for quick piecing of the Flying Geese blocks in the border.
** Please Note** This Pattern has an A3 pattern page, please purchase only if you can print this size paper.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: (based on 42” wide fabric)
• For 16 Stars, flying geese sashing & sashing cornerstones: 25 cms (10”) 32 Different Fabrics
• 5.5 metres (6 yards) White Background Fabric
• Binding: 60cms (24”) • Batting: 2.3mts x 2.3mts (91” x 91”) piece
• Backing: 2.3mts x 2.3mts (91” x 91”) piece
Other very useful but not essential items include:
• 8½” Drunkard’s Path Template A pattern for the template is included in the pattern, but the Perspex template makes this pattern much easier to cut out using your rotary cutter. A 28mm rotary cutter is ideal.
• Rotating cutting mat or a sheet of templastic or a small cutting mat.
Please note: The stars are foundation pieced and any foundation method can be used If you choose to use the method described in the pattern you will need:
• Freezer paper
• stapler and stapler extractor
This listing is for a quilt pattern - pdf file. You'll be able to download the file as soon as your payment has been confirmed.
It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission. Any questions please email me!
info [@] emmajeanjansen.com.au
See all of my quilt patterns in my Etsy Store: