This is a digital file
EJ015 Bubble and Squeak
Finished Size: 193cms x 193cms (76" x 76")
A fun quilt featuring Nine Patch blocks set on point. This quilt can be made using Jelly Rolls or would be a great pattern to use up your stash.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: (Based on 42” and 52” wide fabric)
• 15cms (6”) 24 Different Fabrics (Total: 3.6mts)
• 2.8mts (110”) White fabric for the side triangles and corner triangles (42” wide fabric)
• 2.2mts (87”) White fabric for the side triangles and corner triangles (linen/cotton 52” wide)
• Binding: 55cms (22”)
• Backing: 210cms x 210cms Piece (83” x 83”)
(4.3mts of 42” wide fabric)
• Batting: 210cms x 210cms Piece (83” x 83”)
This listing is for a quilt pattern - pdf file. You'll be able to download the file as soon as your payment has been confirmed.
It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission. Any questions please email me!
info [@] emmajeanjansen.com.au
See all of my quilt patterns in my Etsy Store: