This is a digital file
EJ017 The Daisy Quilt
Finished Size: 175 cm x 175 cm (69" x 69")
This quilt is a great way to show off pretty fabric collections and features Raw Edge Appliqué and curved piecing with the Drunkard’s Path block. The quilt can be made using Fat Quarters.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: (based on 42” & 52” wide fabric)
• 20cms (8”) of 20 Different Fabrics Four fabrics for each colour:
Yellow, Aqua, Purple, Green & Pink
• 2.35mts (92”) White Background fabric (linen/cotton 52” wide)
• 3mts (118”) White Background fabric (42” wide)
• Binding: 55cms (21”)
• Backing: 195cm x 195cm (77” x 77”) piece
(42” wide fabric – 3.9 mts or (153”)
• Batting: 195cm x 195cm (77” x 77”) piece
• Templastic to make the templates
• Fusible web such as Steam a Seam Lite 2 or Vliesofix
• Threads to match the chosen fabrics for the machine applique.
• Recommended 6” Drunkard’s Path templates by Victorian Textiles A pattern for the template is included in the pattern, but the Perspex template makes this pattern much easier to cut out using your rotary cutter. A 28mm rotary cutter is ideal.
This listing is for a quilt pattern - pdf file. You'll be able to download the file as soon as your payment has been confirmed.
It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission. Any questions please email me!
info [@] emmajeanjansen.com.au
See all of my quilt patterns in my Etsy Store: