This is a digital file
This is a downloadable PDF version of Hamish Teddy Hedgehog pattern and instructions in English.
Following the instructions and using the pattern you will be able to sew a hedgehog about 15 cm tall (a bit less than 6 in). You may print the pattern enlarged, and choose materials of proper size to sew a larger hedgehog.
Please note, that the price and the listing is for PDF pattern only, not for the toy!
After purchase, you will be able to download two PDF files to your computer. The files include the teddy hedgehog pattern, the list of materials and tools needed to make a hedgehog by the pattern, and all the necessary instructions with more than 250 photos of the hedgehog making process illustrating every step and all difficult parts to make the instructions absolutely clear even for people having little experience in sewing teddy bears and friends.
In the PDF files you will find the following:
- pattern (1 page A4), full sized to sew a 6 in teddy hedgehog
- list of materials and tools you will need to make a teddy hedgehog by the pattern
- 75 pages of detailed instructions with photos
- more than 250 photos illustrating the process of making the teddy hedgehog
Table of contents:
- Pattern to print
- List of tools and materials you need to sew the hedgehog
- Part 1 - Preparation for sewing - defining nap direction, transferring pattern to the fabric, cutting
- Part 2 - Sewing the hedgehog - stitches, sewing hands, legs, head and body, ears
- Part 3 - Turning inside out & inserting joints
- Part 4 - Stuffing limbs and embroidering toes
- Part 5 - Stuffing the head and working on the face - stuffing and needle-sculpting the head, embroidering the mouth, attaching eyes, attaching ears, making nose from polimer clay
- Part 6 - Assembling the hedgehog and stuffing the body - attaching limbs and the head, stuffing the body
- Part 7 - Finishing the hedgehog - shading the hedgehog and varnishing the nose
Skill level - the pattern is quite easy to work with. Needle-sculpting might be difficult, but I believe the detailed instructions allow you to make the hedgehog even if you are not an experienced teddy toys maker.
Note: Please keep in mind that the hedgehog you will sew according to the instructions will be a collectible thing. It will not be a toy and will NOT be suitable for small children because of small parts like glass eyes, glass beads, etc.
Note: Please do not copy the pattern & instructions, do not sell it, publish it online or distribute it another way. You are welcome to sell hedgehog made from the pattern with reference to the pattern’s author.
If you are interested in sewing a teddy bear by my pattern you migth take a look at the listing https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/266613392/teddy-bear-pattern-tutorial-instant
Please note that I don't offer refunds for downloadable products.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment through PayPal.
I ship orders only after the 100% payment.
International buyers are responsible for any import duties, taxes, fees and charges. The listing price and shipping cost doesn't include the charges and fees.
Returns & exchanges
I cannot offer refunds for purchases of downloadable (digital) listings. After you downloaded files you purchased, you cannot return the files and hence you cannot get the money back.
However, I'll do my best to resolve any issues that might arise with the digital downloads. Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems with downloading of any files you purchased from me.
If you are my regular customer, please note that I moved to Ireland and now ship from Dublin. Shipping rate and delivery time to your location might be different because of that.