Picnic Petals Quilt. Pattern Only. PDF. Instant Download. Flower Quilt. Modern Quilt. Wedding Gift. Colorful. Home Decor. Flowering Snowball
This is a digital file
Picnic Petals is a modern quilt based on a traditional Flowering Snowball block. This tested pattern contains both detailed instructions and diagrams, making it easy to piece. This is a good pattern for someone who is new to curved piecing or wants more experience—tips and detailed technique instruction are given throughout the pattern!
Included in this pattern:
- Instructions for 3 sizes: 63" x 63": throw quilt, 72" x 90: twin quilt, 90" x 90": queen quilt
- Full color photo and diagrams
- Detailed fabric requirements
- Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
- Coloring Sheets to play with color placement. Use the colors I used or mix it up and make it your own!
- Cutting Layout Diagrams to help cut your fabric efficiently
This is a PDF pattern and is available for immediate download. A print copy is available by request for a nominal fee.
I designed and pieced the first version of this quilt in 2014 for the Modern Quilt Guild/Michael Miller Fabric Challenge. I was honored when Picnic Petals was selected as one of three winners out of over 750 entries.
The original version of Picnic Petals has been shown at quilt shows around the country, including at The National Quilting Association 2015 Annual Quilt Show in Little Rock, Arkansas and QuiltCon 2016 in Pasadena, California.
This pattern is for personal use only.
Please do not share the instructions with others.
Connect with me!