This is a digital file
~*Please note these are PDF pattern files only, not the finished product*~
This awesome crochet pattern bundle includes TWO PDF files - Save $2 when you buy them together!
1. Mandala Top - Whether you’re a beginner who is ready to move on from hats and scarves or a master of the hook who just needs some color therapy, this intermediate level project is as relaxing to make as it is to wear. The design features quick, simple shaping techniques and easy stitches explained in charts and photos as well as written instructions. Worked up in worsted weight solids, the Mandala Top is impressive without the extra cost!
This pattern includes crochet charts and photo tutorials as well as a stitch dictionary (including instructions) for the less common stitches used in the pattern. I have tried to comprehensively explain the pattern so crocheters of any learning style can use this pattern!
This pattern now includes FOUR total sizes, the largest fitting a bust width of 46".
2. Mandala Top Drop Sleeves & Mandala Dress Extension - This crochet pattern includes two different customization options for the Mandala Top - make it with sweet bell shaped drop sleeves, or add extra length and flounce with the dress extension instructions! These add-ons are written for every size of the Mandala Top, with tutorial photos and extra yardage requirements included.
Yarn Weight required: #4 Worsted Weight
Hook size: 5.00 mm
Pattern written in US crochet terminology
~*I offer troubleshooting and pattern help for all of my patterns. If you have any questions at all please contact me directly at moralefiber [!at] yahoo.com or here on Etsy and I will be happy to help you!*~
~* All of my paid patterns always come with the right of individual artisans to sell the finished product*~
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Refunds are not available on pattern purchases - if you encounter a problem or difficulty with your Morale Fiber pattern please message me and I will be happy to help you!
If you have purchased a pattern that you mistook for a physical item, I am sorry to say that I can't offer you a refund. Please read the description carefully before purchasing as I have made every effort to describe the nature of my items clearly and accurately.
**Custom orders are currently CLOSED, thank you for understanding!**
I can do an original and custom piece for any of the items or patterns listed in my shop - if you see something you like but wish you could have it in a different color / size / design, please start a convo with me and we will see if we can make it happen! Please keep in mind that I am a college student and the demands of my schooling may not always leave me available to commit to custom work - but if I can manage it, I will!