Back as a kit by popular demand as limited edition kits!
This piece is named for our wonderful, beautiful granddaughter Sky. Create this gorgeous, simple but elegant bracelet with a Swarovski™ Rivoli crystal. Bead the center of your flowers by creating a bezel around the crystal, bead the flower petals, make connection loops, beaded circles and connect to tabs suspend from a band of Ndebele/herringbone stitch. This piece can dress up your tee-shirt and jeans or be worn for a night out on the town.
Stitches used: peyote and herringbone stitch
This is an intermediate level beading project.
• Detailed illustrated instructions
• One Swarovski™ Rivoli crystal: 18mm round
• Two of: 3 or 4 mm round, or bicone crystals, or 3mm montees, or crystal rondells, small flat disks, glass flowers
• Cylinder beads: in one or two colors depending on color path
• 11/0 round seed beads: in one or two colors depending on color path
• 15/0 seed beads: in one or two colors depending on color path
• 15/0 Czech Charlottes
• Snap for closure
• Fireline™, 6lb. test OR your favorite D weight beading thread
• Beading needles: #12 & #13
• Bead mat
• Task Light
• Thread burner
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I generally send out orders in a week from your order.
I ship order via USPS using priority mail which includes tracking.
International Customers please note that you are responsible for any and all import taxes. If you need any additional documentation for your country please let me know as I am not notified by Etsy if any are needed.
International shipping prices are according to what I am able to estimate, often times they are less than noted BUT can't be guaranteed. I refund the overage and update the shipping at that time. I use USPS for shipping.
I accept all payment methods that Etsy accepts.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
If I have any questions regarding your order I will do so via Etsy conversations. Please feel free to communicate with me also. If I have not heard from you after waiting a few days before I ship. I will then ship your item. In other words please read the listing carefully.