This is a digital file
MONEY SAVING PATTERN BUNDLE - SAVE MONEY and purchase THIS LISTING which has TWO PATTERNS (also available separately from shop).
- 'Easy Smock Frock' and 'Pretty Pantaloons'.
1. FIRST PATTERN
EASY SMOCK FROCK (Easy Fit Pinafore) downloadable sewing pattern PDF by Verity Hope
- This sewing pattern is VERY EASY to make although some previous knowledge of sewing eg: making bias binding will be useful.
MULTI SIZE PATTERN IN FOUR SIZES - M, L, XL, XXL / (plus size).
- The Easy Smock Frock is a nice loose garment to wear and extremely forgiving in size.
Sling it over Jeans, dress it up over a pretty petticoat or make a pair of useful pantaloons and you’ll soon see just how useful it is.
- Here are the HIP sizes of the ACTUAL GARMENT ALL AROUND (not your body).
MEDIUM - 144 cm (57”) LARGE - 148 cm (58”)
XL - 152 cm (60”) XXL - 156 cm (62”)
- (See image for measurements also of garment when FLAT).
INFO ABOUT FABRIC & QUANTITY:
The pattern is designed to be cut on the fold, however feel free to transfer your pattern
onto a flat piece if preferred.
- Suitable for linen, linen/cotton blends, cotton, cotton blends.
-Fabric quuantity: Approximately 150 cm wide x 2 metres (54” x 80”) as a guide.
The amount of fabric really depends on the width of fabric. Many of the templates are cut on the fold. As a guide, my fabric was approximately 137 cm (44”) wide and I used two metres. If your fabric is wide you can lay the pieces side by side, if narrow then you will need enough for two lengths of garment (see image for garment measurements).
2. SECOND PATTERN - PRETTY PANTALOONS
- This is a 24 page downloadable PDF sewing pattern. You will print 18 pages.
- AFTER PURCHASING - YOUR PATTERN FILE IS IN 'YOUR PURCHASES' SECTION ON ETSY WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT INSTANTLY. Please use Adobe Reader.
- Pattern is multi size - SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE.
US Size: Small~4/6 Medium~8/10 Large~12/14 XLarge~16/18
UK Size: Small~8/10 Medium~12 Large~12/14 XLarge~16/18
25"-27" Small 63 - 69 cm
28"-30" Medium 71 - 76 cm
31"-33" Large 79 - 84 cm
35"-37" Small 89 - 94 cm
38"-40" Medium 96 - 102 cm
41"-43" Large 104 - 109 cm
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Fabric - I used a linen/cotton blend. Fabrics that have a bit of weight hang nicely.
You will need to cut out: 2 x back, 2 x front, 2 x frills
Amount: 2.75 cm (3 yards) - based on fabric width 90-92 cm (35-36’)
With wider fabrics you can use slightly less. Lay pattern pieces out before buying so you can see how your templates will fit.
3. Sewing machine (I use a beautiful 80 year old hand-crank machine).
4. Thread, scissors.
PLEASE USE ADOBE READER TO DOWNLOAD PATTERN.
The following link will show you how to download a digital file:
- Copyright © 2016 Verity Hope. All Rights Reserved.
Mass production and re-sale and distribution of PDF pattern or garment is expressly prohibited.
For Personal Use Only.
- NOTE: Patterns do not include accessories worn or displayed with garments.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment by PayPal only.
Payment to be received within 2 days of purchase please.
Returns & exchanges
Terms & Conditions
A full refund minus postage is offered on goods that you would like to return. Notification of intent must be made in writing first using the contact link within 7 days of receipt of item if in the UK and 14 days of receipt of item if outside the UK. Please note that requests for refunds and exchanges after this time scale will be at our discretion and we reserve the right to refuse after this time.
Goods must be in unused condition with labels still intact.
All images used, unless otherwise credited are © Susannah Dashwood 2010/2011
Q: Can I make the dolls to sell?
A: You are allowed to make a small quantity (10 max) to sell at craft shows and on Etsy but I do require that any person that creates and sells a similar character or anything else from the kits, to add to their listing or hang tag - "The original character was designed by Susannah Dashwood, copyright 2012." Susannah Dashwood. Etsy ID: malphi, Website: www.susannahdashwood.com.
Please contact me if you are a Teacher and interested in using a kit or pattern as part of your sewing class and I will be glad to discuss this with you.
♥ Susannah ♥