~ Here is a double picture frame from the 50s or 60s. One of the mattes as you can see, has a stain. You can take them out if you wanted to. The frame itself has a little surface rust here and there. Nothing major. The mattes can't be turned around due to the tape on the backs.
~Size~ 8 3/8" long x 5 1/8", the inside measurements are 3 7/16" x 4 1/2" without the mattes.
~Contact me with any questions and thanks for looking. I have many other vintage items in my shop
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
* I ship in and out of USA. If you would like insurance on a purchase, let me know, otherwise I just use regular shipping. If you think the shipping is too much or you ask me ahead of time, I will refund the difference.
ATTENTION~ OUT OF USA~ If the shipping is much more than I put, I will contact you, then it will be up to you if you would still like the purchase or not, if not I will refund your money . Thanks
* When using a check, please make it to Kim T. Flanigan
* I except Paypal, personal checks, credit cards, direct check out and gift cards.
* When sending a check or money order, I will ship items out when I recieve the payment.
*If something is purchased, then you decide you don't want it, I will only refund you if you contact me within 7 days of purchase.
* I do not send back shipping costs, unless purchased through Etsy Payments. Otherwise it's not refundable.
* I will send back shipping if the item is damaged.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
* I will do custom orders if asked.
* If you would like to reserve something from me, convo me and it will be saved for one week (7) days unless you contact me again.
* If you purchase something and then decide that you don't want it, I will refund your money only if you get in contact with me within 7 days of getting you item (s). After that I will not refund your money.
*I sell a lot of vintage jewelry, it's sold as IS. If it's a necklace and the string breaks, it's vintage, it might break, stones might fall out of pins, that is out of my control. I will try to work with you, however these things happen to vintage pieces. I do not refund after vintage jewelry is sold.