Flowers-4 Framed Colorful Antique Designs on a Digital Collage Sheet Download - AFLWR4
This is a digital file
You can practically smell the flowers with these authentic vintage images on an 8 1\/2" x 11" digital sheet.
This digital download comes to you in these high resolution file formats:
- PDF - Ready to print
- JPG - Resize to fit your projects
When ordering, please specify an email address. We will e-mail you a link to the digital files with easy downloading instructions. Be sure to check your spam, junk, or bulk mail folders. Watermark will not be present in your download.
In our “PROFILE” you will find complete information on receiving, saving, and printing the images as well as resizing and editing.
See our “SHOP POLICIES” for copyright, usage and angel policies.
You might also like
More from this seller
New York State Residents ONLY
8% Sales Tax will be added to your total.
Returns & exchanges
We don’t offer exchanges or refunds on our digital collage sheets as there isn’t any way to return them. If you are having a problem with a file we will re-send it to you quickly.
Copyright and Angel Policy
All our vintage images are 100% copyright free according to U.S. copyright law. We personally own the copyrights to all of the original designs and illustrations. My daughter is a copyright lawyer and she keeps her Mom in line.
In simple terms, if you personally create or handcraft (with paint, glue, computer, etc.) a product using Vintageholidayshop or ScrapSMART.com designs within the project and sell it directly to the consumer you are not violating the copyright. The intent here is for the professional crafter/boutique to be able to use these designs to make hand-finished products for resale.
By purchasing our images, you agree to respect the Vintageholidayshop and ScrapSMART.com copyrights.
• You agree not to share or use these images for digital sales and give-aways.
• You agree not to use the images in other collage sheets, scrapbook or other kits, other digital downloads, CDs or products, or in competition in any form with vintageholidayshop on ETSY.com or ScrapSMART.com
• You agree to keep the images safe so they cannot be stolen in any way. When you use the images on a web site, they must be 72 DPI.
• You also agree to refrain from mass production, distributing, copying, or otherwise forwarding any of these digital images.
• Do not purchase any of our digital images if you do not agree to these terms. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
• We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
• When you need to an image for mass production of over 100 pieces, our non-exclusive licensing fees for commercial use start at only $10.00.
• For additional copyright and licensing inquiries, contact: lic@Scrapsmart.com
• Any inkjet printer works great!
• Be sure to check your printer settings before printing.
• Set page scaling to 100% or “None” so the image prints at the correct size.
• Do not use “fit to page” because it will shrink your image.
• Always download the digital file to your computer rather than printing from the web page link.
1. Right-click the link in the email and choose "save target as" or "save link as." Choose where you want to save the file on your computer.
2. On a MAC, you may have to Control-Click and then choose "save target as" or "save link as." Choose where you want to save the file on your computer.
3. And please REMEMBER where you saved it!
• Resizing and Editing the Images:
• Learn how to use Microsoft Word to resize your images and to receive the FREE graphics editing program Picasa go to:
Hints to Saving Money!
• Go to File / Print Preview to see the image size before you print will save time and ink.
• To check the size for your project before printing in color, print your file in black and white. Go to File / Print / Properties / to change your color printer to print in Black and White only.
• There is a world of exciting papers for you to use! Also try photo paper, cardstock, fabric sheets, magnetic sheets etc. There are great paper selections at any office supply store such as Staples, Office Max, or Office Depot.
• For information on using Printable Fabric go to: www.scrapsmart.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=ss&Category_Code=HowTo-PrintableFabric
To make it easy to purchase our collage sheets, all Frequently Asked Questions about our DIGITAL COLLAGE SHEETS are listed in the description section of each item.
All images that we are selling on Etsy.com are © ScrapSMART.com