Shamrock Boy Felt Ornament PDF Pattern. Digital Pattern Tutorial. Felt Soft Toy Pattern.
This is a digital file
PDF Document with written instructions with photos on how to hand sew a Shamrock Baby Flet Ornament.
** Please take note that this is a PDF file so you can immediately download it, save it and print it yourself after purchase. This does not include the finished product, supplies or fabrics. Also, It does not teach you how to make garlands, key chains or hanging ornaments. **
Skill Level: Easy
This tutorial uses easy and basic sewing skills. Suitable for beginners! It has, however, small patterns for you to cut.
Size: Shamrock is approx. 9cm x 7.5cm
This PDF includes:
- Material list
- Full color photos with step-by-step of basic stitches you will need to use for this project
- Step-by-step with colored photos to guide you through
- Full size templates (no need to re size..just print and sew!)
- You will learn to make 1 pencil, 1 colored pencil and 1 crayon sugar cookie.
Extra Materials You Will Need To Make This Project:
- Flower Sequins
- Pearl Beads
- Black Round Beads
How to print:
- My PDFs are all in A4 size, so please make sure that your printer is set on the paper size A4 before printing :)
* Items made using this pattern are welcomed to be sold on your very own shop. Please kindly offer Crafters Boutique credits in any description of the item. Tag us and we will gladly feature your artwork at our Facebook, blog and Instagram page <3
** Mass production, re-sale or distribution of this PDF file, patterns and instructions is expressly prohibited. ** Thank you so much for respecting originality!
🌠🌠Find the Eye Beads here:
🌠🌠Find the Pearl Beads here:
Find Crafters Boutique Handmade in:
- Instagram: craftersboutique_handmade
Wishing you a joyful and fun sewing!
© Copyright 2016 Crafters Boutique Handmade