Yarn Swift, Large, W/Bag, W/Yarn Ball Winder, Royal Replacement Yarn Ball Winder, SPECIAL PRICE - Papa Bear(tm) Handcrafted Yarn Swift(tm)
A WONDERFUL MULTI-FUNCTION SWIFT TO MEET YOUR NEEDS WHEN WORKING WITH VERY LARGE SKEINS DON'T BE FOOLED BY INEXPENSIVE IMITATORS!! . Papa Bear(tm) Specialty Handcrafted Yarn Swift(tm) is a unique design, specially designed for hand weavers, spinners, those that dye their own yarns and require a very large swift. Along with all our other swifts, we are the only ones in the world that provide our trademarked Unique Turning System(tm) which ensures smooth, easy operation no matter what tangles you get into! Your yarn will thank you for the reduced stress when winding with our swifts! The Royal Replacement Ball Winder is an exact duplicate of the Royal Ball Winder which is no longer produced, plus this replacement unit has two improvements in it- a metal crank handle and a longer clamp screw. You will love using them both together.
Papa Bear(tm) features
- No wood on wood turning as with other swifts. With our
Unique Turning System™, our swifts are the smoothest and
quietest turning swifts available.
- Rreplaces the umbrella swift, knitty nobby for spinners, and the warping board for weavers
It comes standard with:
- Utility pull-string bag for easy storage and transport
(upgrade to a nice Pendleton wool available, see
- Longer pegs to handle larger skeins
- Very smooth Engineered operation
- Creates balls from skeins, cones, or directly from a
- Will not slide on any surface, no clamping
- Made of fine hardwood, sanded multiple times and
finished with coats of a clear wood finish for a
lifetime of enjoyment and beauty
- It will handle any skein from one yard (36”) to three
yards (108-120”) in circumference, and all sizes in
- Its 42-46” long arms and Unique Pegging System(tm) allow
for this size flexibility
- It is easy to setup; simple; efficient and totally
portable, with no breakable parts.
- It has no clamps-just set it on any flat surface to
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipments Within The USA: All of our products are shipped using FedEx Ground Home/Business Delivery, a physical street address is required for this. Delivery time is between 2-5 business days anywhere in the Continental USA.
All shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are made by USPS. We supply you with a tracking number so you can know where your shipment is at any point in time. Your order is also totally insured.
Shipments Outside The USA: We ship via USPS International Priority Mail, with insurance included
We accept PayPal, Visa, Master Card, Discovery, American Express, check and money orders.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Damaged returns will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
All swifts purchased receive a lifetime of free replacement pegs for their swifts. Just contact us and we will send out Free pegs to you. We also off lifetime warranty on your swift for manufactured defects. Please feel free to contact us anytime with questions or needs. Yarn Swift Assembly Instructions - http://yarnswifts.com/pdf/assembly.pdf
Portable Warping Instructions - http://yarnswifts.com/pdf/warping_instructions.pdf
We are happy to answer all your questions and accept your suggestions. Please send me an email TheOregonWoodworker@msn.com
The Oregon Wood Worker is not responsible for any customs or VAT fees and charges associated with international shipments.