This is a digital file
*** Please NOTE!
This is a downloadable (PDF) sewing pattern + instructions only
NOT a finished plush. ***
you will not receive a physical copy of the pattern**
Thanks so much for coming around!
please be sure to read all the following information before purchasing. *-._
With This pattern set and instructions you'll be able to bring your own little Rowlet plush to live :D, a great partner to start your Pokemon adventure!
He will be around 4.5” tall with a cute rounded body
The pattern level is “intermediate”
- you would need previous knowledge of reading/handling patterns, basic sewing terms, and machine/hand-sewing.
-Some details are done through applique to avoid complex shape sewing.
- A couple pieces are set in place using hand-sewing
..-*-._ This pattern is also good for beginners that want to try more complex works _.-*-..
Included in this PDF you'll find:
--- Step-by-step instructions and illustrations of the plush-making process.
--- Full-size ready to print pattern pages. (letter size)
*Materials you will need:
- Minky Fabric
- Threads of matching colors
- Polyester fiber stuffing
- Fabric glue stick
- Fabric paint in Black and white
- Disappearing fabric marker
- Sewing machine (can also hand sew)
- Fabric marker
- Seam reaper
No embroidery machine required!!
YourPDF file will be available for immediate download after payment is cleared via email or at your Etsy invoice page
+++ IMPORTANT TERMS OF SALE +++
By purchasing this pattern
you agree to my terms and condition cited below
-Digital purchases are non-refundable once the file has been downloaded.
- You can sell the crafted item you make from this pattern!!.
Although, Any type of mass-production/manufacturing and non-hand crafting are prohibited.
- When posting your finished piece online please mention “Pattern design by Piquipauparro” each time the pattern is fully or partially used and if possible a link back to my store.
- This PDF (pattern pieces and tutorial) are for personal use only.
You are not allowed to resell, copy or redistribute it (or its parts) in any way nor use it for a sewing class.
- That also means you are not allowed to sell modified versions of it or its parts.
- Copyright is not transferable with purchase, the buyer is not entitled to any commercial or non-commercial reproduction rights of the pattern, design or instructions. you are only purchasing a copy of the original pattern and not any rights to it.
Thanks for your interest!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime!.
You might also like
More from this seller
..-* if you get any problem with the payment, please contact me
Returns & exchanges
..-* i always do my best with my crafts, but if theres any problem with the item Ill do my best to resolve any issues
..-* you know you can always contact me if you need something else _.-*-..