This is a digital file
Pear and Radish are jolly fellows.
Whether you use them as pin cushions or toys, these guys are quick to make and easy to personalise or simplify.
The pattern contains the templates and instructions for both the pear and the radish.
You can make them up in fabric or felt or fleece and use them as pincushions, play food or just for fun.
The last photo shows apple & carrot - another cute pin cushion pattern.
Each piece is approx 7 inches high.
****This is a PDF file and it is available for you to download upon payment. Print it out and get started in minutes ***
Please convo me if you have any questions at all, I am in Australia so there is a chance we are in different time zones. I might be asleep but I will answer as soon as possible.
The boring bits:
You may sell items made from this pattern provided:
• The item is made by you and not mass produced
• You give written credit to the designer Jodie Carleton
• Re-sale and/or distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is prohibited.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)