This yarn is a 8ply / DK weight with a composition of 100% Australian superwash merino wool
- There is approximately 180 metres to each 100g skein.
- There are 3 x 100 gram skeins available.
- Melody - a semi-solid dusk pink
Care instructions – Gentle machine wash or hand wash in warm water with gentle detergent. Dry flat in the shade. Always wash before wear.
This yarn is an Australian superwashed merino wool yarn that is deliciously soft, while still remaining sturdy and strong. This stock yarn is versatile, hard wearing and perfect for projects that require a 8ply yarn.
100% Australian superwash merino wool
8 ply/DK weight
Roughly 180 metres to each 100g skein
Needles - 3.75 to 4.5 mm Hook - 4.5 - 5.5mm
Colours achieved using professional acid dyes and dyeing occurs in a kitty friendly home, although all care is taken to keep the yarns away from the fluffy menaces.
Please note – Whilst Pickle and Co Fibres has made a concentrated effort to accurately reflect the colour of the yarn on offer via photography and description, there still may be some minor variability with colours between computer monitors and individual perception.
International Orders - Please contact me directly for a shipping quote.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
All effort will be made to post your purchase within 2 business days.
Pickle and Co Fibres ships Australia wide, with packages up to 500g at $8.50 and every item after this costing an additional $1.
If you are from overseas and are interested in a purchase, please contact me directly for a postage quote.
Pickle and Co Fibres accepts credit / debit cards. Other forms of payment on this platform will not be accepted. Payment must be made in full before the item will be shipped.
In regards to pricing of the items sold by Pickle and Co Fibres, we will endevour to keep the prices as steady and as reasonable as possible. Despite this, due to the occasionally labile nature of the Australian Dollar and the cost of shipping, prices may change and Pickle and Co Fibres reserves the right to change these prices, as and when, necessary.
Returns & exchanges
Due to the time consuming nature of knitting/crocheting and the importance of your yarn purchase, Pickle and Co Fibres offers a 14-day return guarantee, in which you can choose to have an exchange of yarn or equivalent store credit. Please contact and inform me of your issue, that you are going to return the goods and what you would like to do with the money exchanged.
Please be aware that there are some basic requirements that need to be met to be eligible for return and exchange of goods. These are listed below;
To be eligible for the return policy –
- The exchange or refund for store credit needs to occur within 14 days of purchase of goods.
- The purchased yarn needs to be in re-sellable condition. This means it needs to still be in it’s original packaging (for example, not wound into a ball from a skein) and complete with tags or labels.
- The postage costs associated with return the goods and, if an exchange is desired, the outgoing posting of the chosen yarn is the customer’s responsibility.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring the returning goods are posted in adequate packaging to allow for their safe, undamaged return to the Indie Yarn Store, so please consider appropriate, sturdy packaging.
- If the returning goods are lost in transit, Pickle and Co Fibres will not be held responsible and unfortunately no exchange or return of goods will be credited to the customer.
- Once the returning goods are received, Pickle and Co Fibres will make contact with you and arrange an exchange or store credit.
Pickle and Co FIbres is very interested in hearing from people with specific or custom requests. If you are after larger amounts of yarn dyed to order, please feel free to contact me!