Shipping to the USA is $5.50 ($US)
Vintage Monopoly Game Paper Money: Ready for collage, Altered Art, Jewelry, Crafting or a super party. Neat Retro Mid Century Ephemera paper Embellishments - one inch thick of play money - more than 200 pieces in denominations of 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 and 500!
For your craft, embellishment or jewelry project or simply enjoyment is this lot of more than 200 authentic vintage Monopoly money paper bills. Who doesn't remember playing Monopoly?
This Monopoly paper money is from my SMOKE FREE (but cat friendly) home in CANADA. It is vintage and has been used and will show some wear from expected use.
Thank you for looking!
I DO COMBINE SHIPPING FOR MULTI PURCHASE OF ITEMS - I will refund shipping overages via the payment method you have used to pay. Thank you for understanding.
Note: I do have other Monopoly game pieces: metal movers - Scottie dog, cannon, etc., title cards and Chance and Community Chest cards or the board itself. You can request a custom order or ask for more information. Thank you!
To see other items in my shop:
I do have two other shops on Etsy:
And visit my sellergroup shops:
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Normally your purchase will be in the mail within one or two business days.
- I will combine your purchases to give you a better price for shipping.
- I will refund overages in shipping costs (if more than $1.00).
- I may charge a small handling fee (25 or 50 cents).
- Shipping will be by either USPS or Canada Post.
- The buyer will be responsible for any customs duties levied by their country.
- If paying by PayPal E-check, your purchase will ship after receiving notice from PayPal that it has cleared.
- International buyers please note - Please be sure the item you are purchasing can be imported into your country - please check your country's import policies BEFORE PURCHASING. Thank you!
- Are you in Ft. McMurray CANADA? Canada Post has added (since 13 January 2014) $5.00 to some postal codes in your area. Please contact me first before you purchase an item so I can adjust the shipping (this will increase your shipping cost by $5.00). Thank you!
- Special NOTE (as at August 6 2013): If you are from the UK or Australia - please note that VAT, Postal charges or Customs Duties levied by your country are not included in the shipping price (there may be a current bug in Etsy's system which may cause you to see a message that says the VAT is included in the shipping price). Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
I accept Etsy's Direct Checkout or Paypal, whichever you prefer. I also accept Etsy's Gift Cards.
International buyers please note - Import duties, Taxes, Postal charges, VAT or Customs charges levied by your Country are your responsibility. Please ensure your budget is "aware" of these additional charges.
International buyers please note - Please be sure the item you are purchasing can be imported into your country - please check your country's import policies BEFORE PURCHASING. Thank you!
I do not charge sales tax
Returns & exchanges
Returns are accepted if your item is significantly not as described in the listing. I will pack your item very carefully and will be responsible for the item reaching you as it is described. Please contact me within 3 days of receiving your item if you have any concerns at all. Proof of an items condition (for example, a photo) or return of the item with tracking will be necessary before a refund can be given.
Buyers remorse: If you decide you do not wish to keep a non-custom order (within 14 days of receipt), it may be returned for refund - in the same condition and packaging that it was sent to you. The refund will NOT include the shipping/postage charges.
CUSTOM ORDERS may not be returned, unless by prior agreement/arrangement.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me first. Thank you!
You will find me to be very communicative and I want you to be happy with your purchase.
Your privacy matters to me. I will contact you concerning your transaction - to confirm your address and to give you shipping details. Please note that, Etsy (not me) may contact you to leave feedback. Feedback is optional and not required.
I WILL COMBINE YOUR PURCHASES - this may result in a savings for you with the shipping cost. Just let me know if you wish to combine a couple of listings.
If you live in Ontario, Canada: The listed shipping price may be less for you...if you like, send me your postal code and I will give you an exact price. The shipping cost will NEVER be higher than what I have posted in the item listing.