Set of 10 thread crochet flower appliques (embellishments) in the color of lilac. 100% cotton thread. Each flower measures approximately 1 1/4" in diameter. Great for clothing, hats or anything else you can think of. Can be sewn or glued on.
* Want to contact me for a special request? Email me at: studiodawne [!at] gmail.com
* You can also find me on twitter @studiodawne and instagram @studiodawne
* Check out my blog as well for updates, new and coming soon, as well as listings only available on my blog at: studiodawne.blog
Thank you for picking my shop and can't wait to see you again! - Dawne
###I SHIP INTERNATIONALLY AS WELL!!! If you are outside the United States or inside the U.S. and would rather have First Class Mail, which is lower costing, then message me with the items you want and your address. I will update the listing for you with the correct shipping cost and send an email to you right away so that you can purchase it. I usually check my computer 3 to 5 times a day, so I will get back to you quickly. DON'T HESITATE!!###
MULTIPLE ITEMS ORDERS: If you are purchasing multiple items, you may be able to save on shipping costs. In order to get an accurate quote, click "Ask a Question", tell me what items you're interested in and your mailing address, and I will give you an accurate shipping quote.
OVERAGES IN SHIPPING COSTS WILL BE REFUNDED.
*** CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS REGARDING CUSTOMS.***
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me and ask me a question. I usually respond very quickly.
I accept PayPal payments and credit cards directly through my shop. Payment is due at time of checkout.
Returns & exchanges
Returns will be accepted if you (the buyer) are extremely dissatisfied with the item. Item may be returned within 15 days of purchase and must show no visible signs of use or wear. In either case, the buyer will be responsible for the return shipping costs. A small written explanation would be very helpful to me, but is not required, in determining the reason for return and deciding if I could fix, remake or simply refund you for the item. If a refund is required, I will refund the price of the item(s) bought minus initial shipping costs. Refunds will be issued after I have received the merchandise. I am very meticulous about the condition of my items, so I know they are being shipped out in perfect condition. Sometimes items are damaged during shipping due to the carelessness of the handlers, but I cannot accept responsibility for that. It's one reason I stay away from most breakable items :-)
CUSTOM ORDERS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE, so please make sure you are 100% satisfied with color, style, timeframe, cost and anything else BEFORE I make the first listing. More explanations regarding CUSTOM ORDERS are found below in the "Additional Information" section.
\|/ \|/ \|/ CUSTOM ORDERS \|/ \|/ \|/
- I am happy to do custom orders. If there is something you see in my shop that you like INCLUDING in my sold section, but would like in a different color, or even a different yarn, click ASK A QUESTION in the listing and let me know what you're looking for. There is no additional charge for a different color. However, if you want a different yarn altogether, the cost of that yarn may be higher than the one I use, so the price of the completed item will be higher.
- I require a half down-payment up front, to cover the cost of the material and part of the work I put into it. THIS AMOUNT IS NON-REFUNDABLE!! I do not misrepresent my work - what you see is what you get, and I try to take close-ups of the craftsmanship so that you may see how well I do. I don't do refunds based on deciding against the product, not liking the color you chose after all, or anything else.
- Before I list the completed item for you I will send an email with pictures attached so that you may see the completed product.
- The second half of the payment plus the shipping cost is charged when the item is completed. I will make a special listing for you to purchase. IF YOU DECIDE YOU DO NOT WANT IT AFTER IT IS COMPLETED, please click ASK A QUESTION or email me directly and let me know. Again, I will NOT refund the first half of the payment, but you will not be required to pay the second half, and it will be listed in my shop for anyone else to purchase.
- If you need extra time, or would even like a lay-a-way option, for the second half of the payment (not the first half, that is up-front) I will be happy to work that out with you. I'm actually a really easy person to work with and am very understanding, so don't be afraid to ask!
\|/ \|/ \|/ LAY-A-WAY OPTIONS \|/ \|/ \|/
- If you are interested in a single item or multiple items but don't have the money to pay for it all up-front, I can work out a lay-a-way plan with you. There are no additional charges for this option.
- The lay-a-way payments MUST be made at the agreed upon time. I will give a two-week grace period for any missed payments and contact you to ask if everything is okay. After 2 weeks from the date of a missed payment, I will refund the money you have paid up to that point and release the items back to my shop for others to purchase.
- Items will ship out after the final payment has cleared.
- Please contact me to work out the terms of a lay-a-way. I am happy to help!
\|/ \|/ \|/ SOMETHING YOU WANT, BUT YOU DON'T SEE?? \|/ \|/ \|/
- I am actually into many, many different crafts. The more usual ones I do are knitting, crocheting and cross-stitching. However, I also do sewing, latch-hook, plastic canvas, jewelry, and the list goes on. I am not much of an artist, though I do some art (nothing listed in here, though), so I can't be requested to do anything that involves painting, sculpting, or anything else that is similar. But you are more than welcome to contact me regarding any of the crafts I do, or for ones that aren't listed. We can work one-on-one, with each particular request being treated as unique. I will let you know up-front if I can honestly fulfill your request. As an example, if you ask me to knit an item that I know I don't have the skills for, I will not tell you "Sure, I can do that" and then leave you with a terrible looking mess. I will only do what I know for a fact I can do, but I can do A LOT! So, don't be afraid to ask. Just contact me and we'll work it out.
- Special requests such as these are treated in the same manner as the CUSTOM ORDERS above, though you won't have an initial price to go off of. That will be something we will work out BEFORE I do any listings for you to purchase!
Feel free to ask me anything else I haven't covered in here! Thank you again for looking in my shop and have a great day :-)