This is a digital file
This pattern is available in English. It includes both dolls with different hair styles, shorts and dress)))
***Order up $20 - enter coupon code COUPON2018 by finishing of your order and get 15% off your order***
Note: prices include VAT
VAT (Value Added Tax), a tax charged on most goods and services in the European Union
THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN ONLY and NOT THE FINISHED TOY
Crochet pattern. Difficulty middle.
Designe by Marina Chuchkalova
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES:
- a .pdf file with detailed instructions
- 21 pages long and has 70 pictures to help you by working
- the pattern is available in English, in Dutch
- Instant digital download - ready to download immediately after the payment.
You will see the download link in details of your order.
Approx 28-30 cm (11-11.8") tall
* with DK weight yarn and a 2.0 mm crochet hook (US size 0/A)
Materials and tools you will need:
1. Yarn: for body Alize Cotton Gold (DK weight yarn) №161 or Yarn Art Jeans №07. You need about 40 gr.
For clothes YarnArt Jeans, Alize Cotton Gold, YarnArt Baby at choice
2. 2.0 crochet hook (US size 0/A) for body, 2.25 (1/B) for locks
3. Stuffing (Polyester fiberfill)
4. 8 mm (1/2") black half beads
5. Two sets of 10 mm and two sets of 14 mm plastic doll joints or safety eyes in the same size
6. Black embroidery thread for the eyelashes, pink for mouth
7. 12 cm length of wire
8. Super glue
9. Tapestry needle
You are most welcome to contact me if you have any questions about the pattern.
I would love to see your finished toy as well.
This pattern is FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY! The pattern or parts of it may NOT be reproduced, published (online or printed), altered or resold. You can sell items made from this pattern, provided that they are handmade by yourself in a limited number and you give credit to the designer. Please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: „This doll is handmade by ...(your name)... from a design by Marina Chuchkalova.