This is a digital file
Square settings come together to create this fancy tennis bracelet.
This pattern contains 5 pages of instructions in pdf with full-color illustrations to guide you along.
Skill level: Beginner-Intermediate
Prerequisites: Basic bead weaving experience
- 640 11/0 seed beads (about 6 grams), base color
- 64 11/0 seed beads (.5 grams), accent color
- 16 6mm crystal biconers
- Sew-on snap, size 4/0, 6mm
- 6.5 yards of 4lb fireline
- Size 12 beading needle
Supplies used in this sample
- Seed beads, 11/0 base color, Toho #557pf
- Seed beads, 11/0 accent color, Miyuki #4203
- Bicones, 6mm, Swarovski Mahogany
For an example of the sew-on snaps, click here: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/272818384/dritz-sew-on-snaps-size-10-10-count-2?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=sew%20on%20snaps&ref=sr_gallery_1
With the purchase of this pattern you agree to the following:
* You are allowed to sell or gift any hand crafted work made from this pattern.
* You may not resell, share, copy, distribute or give away copies of this pattern.
* You may not use this pattern to teach a class, whether profit or non profit.
* You may not take credit or ownership in anyway for this pattern, including any variations or modifications made to it.
If you have any questions feel free to email me.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
All sales are final, and refunds are not available. However if you lose your piece(s) or they get damaged please contact me, I might be able to work something out with you for a fee so don't hesitate to let me know.
If you have something in mind for a custom order feel free to let me know. I normally don't charge for custom orders up front unless it is something I have made before. Once I make the piece and you like it you are then free to purchase. But if not I can resell it so it's okay :)