This is a digital file
* Inspirational Yarns - Listing is for the PATTERN ONLY - NOT THE SHAWL.
* Crochet - Minda Shawl Pattern
* This is a beautiful crochet shawl pattern with a two or three colour option.
* You will get 2 patterns - one with UK terms, one with US terms in PDF Format. Both patterns contain written instructions, charts, photo tutorials and a video link for some of the more unusual stitches.
* The pattern is not too complicated and is appropriate for an intermediate crocheter.
* This pattern uses up to 300g of 4ply, sock or fingering weight yarn. and a 6mm or size J hook.
The shawl has a delicate pattern and it hangs beautifully.
It works very well as an extra layer in winter or on its own in the spring, autumn or summer evenings.
You can download the PDF pattern immediately upon purchase. Please let me know if you have any problem downloading the pattern.
The pattern is copyrighted by Sharon Izzard 2015.
Reproduction in any manner, including electronic reproduction is prohibited. This means that printing multiple copies, electronic copying, scanning, posting to the internet or otherwise distributing in any form is prohibited. Please do not sell this pattern.
I DO NOT MIND IF YOU SELL A FEW OF YOUR FINISHED SHAWLS
BUT DO NOT GO INTO MASS PRODUCTION AS THIS IS A BREACH OF THE COPYRIGHT ACT. MASS PRODUCTION REQUIRES A LICENCE TO BE PURCHASED FROM THE DESIGNER UNDER LEGAL AGREEMENT TERMS.
You might also like
More from this seller
You can pay using any of the direct payment options, including credit/debit card or Paypal.
Returns & exchanges
Refunds and Exchanges
It's very important to me that you are pleased with your purchase. Please contact me if you have a problem or concern, so we can work out an agreeable solution.
If an exchange or refund is required -
Please contact me within 3 days of receipt for return authorization.
• Items must be shipped back within 7 days of receipt, and return shipping expenses are the buyer’s responsibility. please obtain proof of postage.
• Items must be in original unused condition with labels still attached and free from odors, pet hair, etc.
• Custom orders may be returned only at my discretion.
Digital Items: Digital items such as Pattern downloads are non-refundable.
Some yarn colourways are regulars and can be repeated.
• Hand dyed yarns can vary from batch to batch, and sometimes even from skein to skein within the same batch. You can minimize the effects of this (if desired) by alternating skeins every few rows in larger projects.
• When multiple skeins are available in a listing, they are from the same batch. Always purchase enough yarn to complete your project from the same batch (i.e., from the same listing) for maximum uniformity.
• Need more skeins than currently available in a listing? Love a colorway, but want it on a different base yarn? I'd be happy to dye more for you; please send me a convo for details.
All of my skeins are dyed using professional dyes, in a smoke-free, dog and cat free environment
All weights and metres/yardage are approximate and as stated by my supplier. I am willing to wind any yarns into cakes for you, please advise me at checkout.
Although I wash my skeins until the water runs clear, there is a slight possibility that there may be some colour bleed in the first few washes, therefore please wash separately from other items. Also for these reasons, if you are intending to use your hand-dyed skein for colour-work, it is strongly advisable to knit/crochet a tension square and wash it to see if there is any colour bleed, before continuing your project!
Although some yarns are superwash it is recommended to hand-wash all yarns and fibres in lukewarm water with an unscented wool-wash, or non-biological washing powder. Dry flat away from direct heat and sunlight.
I have tried to capture the colours as accurately as possible, however due to the differences between computer screens, the actual colour of the yarns and fibres may vary from what you see on your screen.
The fabrics used in the project bags are all new unless you are buying bags made from vintage or upcycled fabrics, these will be clearly marked as such in the listings.
All of my items are sold subject to UK Laws and Legislation.